View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
Stop blaming only one person for everything you think is wrong, Ashur is not the only one that was hacking or that got banned. I have seen 3 or 4 black names for <STORM> and no one seems to mention them.

As for screwing up servers you seem to be forgetting that the whole point of TC is for us to try to screw it up as much as we can, so all bugs, exploits, opportunity for hacks, bad code can be exposed, reported and fixed. Somewhere in the process people confused this for a live server and started treating it as such.

i have every right to blame the one person. he's the one thats coming back before the let the othrs return sooner or later. you also seem to forget about the griefing. there has been no guarrantee that he isn't going o just log in and start being a ***** to anyone he see's just so he can get rocks off.

As far as you this is a tc we need yadda yadda.... gee lets see if it wasn't for these guys we wouldn't be having this horrid lag ingame from the program that put in to detect them hackin. We have had enough issues ingame cause of people like him and his "Guild" and the last thing we need is more of it.

i know its a tc but giving a person who clearly has no reguard for the playing and or testing of others and takes every opprotunity to grief just cause he feels its fun ad now having a badge to back him up is just going to makes him and any others of like mind to be that much more of a ***** to people ingame.

Take your own words you realy want to be out in the world testing/playing and have some one like that with a badge decide hey its give vlada hell ingame day and grief you or whoever he happens to run across at that momnt?

i think not

Tusken
Roodypooh
Spy
Ichigo