Thread: Update 9/4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 12:28 PM

[QUOTE=IG-EightyEight;115769]Of course there isnt, there is also no need for people to give me page long responses getting offended when I simply referred back to the statement of more updates. But lazy enough to log on TC? Thats a pretty big assumption for the many people who dont go on it. Some people might be just as busy as you, if not busier. Nobody said you have all the time in the world and everyone here understands that, we ALL know this project takes an ass ton of time.

Who isnt waiting? Again you are just like every other idiot who can't comprehend a simple post and you still get offended like I stole your lunch money.

(wonderfully insightful commentary)...
/QUOTE]

Whatever the intention of your posts, you do a damn good job of sounding like an ass in the ones that people call you out on. I realize that you are simply pushing the subject of something that just vanished and no-one is talking about. But, honestly, the reason people don't talk about it is because it is damn easy to realize what is happening.

You see, no matter your intent, you pushed the subject like an ass, and the reason why I responded was because Oru himself responded to your post saying that there was no need for the offensive atmosphere of your post. And you know what happens when the devs are affected by offensive posts? What would anyone do if they were making something for a community of beggars and leeches that throw offensive comments at them for not doing something on their own free time? They loose interest and their resolve is tarnished.

So you see, even though I got the intention of your post, I felt it necessary to respond in order to reinforce to the devs that we are all not a bunch of whiners who make passive-aggressive comments about them not doing something (in which there was an obvious answer as to why).

If you really wanted to get an answer, you could've just as easily posted a topic in general discussion saying:

"Hey guys, I was just wondering if the top 10, Q & A sessions and etc. were going to come back now that clustering is now complete enough to put features in?"

It doesn't ask "why they hell aren't you doing the top 10, wtf guys?!!?" It gets the same point across, without unnecessarily offending people. This is not about being milktoast, it is about basic manners and cordiality. Maybe if you thought from their perspective sometimes it would give you better insight into what your comments look like when they read them.

I am fairly surprised that they actually put up with this sh-t as much as they do, well Ultyma doesn't at all, but now I see why.

All I know is I would have told you to f--- yourself for that comment if I was in there shoes.

Oh and go do me a favor, go take an AQ test.