View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 05:22 AM

Logged on tonight for the first time in a couple of months and WOW, the progress is great. Been grouping with a few nice guys on Dathomir tonight and I haven't had this much fun playing a MMO since Nov 15th 2005.
(CU was ok on it's deathbed, it was nowhere near pre-cu, but it was ok).

I have for the last month and a half played NGE (God have mercy on my soul).
But tonight when I played SWGEMU, "everything" felt right. The original SWG UI is IMHO the best MMO UI we have ever seen. (Well, WOW has a great UI too, but the game itself sucks).

I am extremely pleased with the progress SWGEMU has done since I last played, but the problems I said would come when they started to spawn has come, you all said I was an idiot when I posted it, but it has come true.

I will explain and link in a post called "The good, the bad and the really GREAT" or some **** like that, but since it is now 11:17 AM and I REALLY need some sleep, I don't want to atempt writing a serious post atm, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. (Man I'm gonna have a problem on monday when I start at work again after this X-mas).

But bottom line is SWGEMU is doing great and I can barely wait for the next TC update.

Time for a new donation me thinks!