View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
Our great community leader started with the insults, what are you gonna do if i respond the same way. Make a crybaby thread about how hurt you are, how you are leaving for good and runaway like last time, blaming it all no the divided community?
Where are these insults from our great community leader? I was under the impression Ekaika(sp?) was the community leader, where are the insults? Only insults I've seen are from trolls; if I insulted you by insulting trolls then I guess the truth hurts, but I never specifically called you a troll.

I vacated before due to the excessive trolling allowed on these boards, sure. Crybaby thread? Where? I explained I had no intention of supporting a community where blatant text 'attacks' on people, even brand new members, were allowed. Will I take another break from this, this go around? Hell no. You, and your buddies with the same mentality, aren't worth me giving up on this community. I feel sorry for you, and the staff that allow you to incite drama and belittle people (Staff participation has receded, but still exists as well).