View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:07 PM

Well im one these dumbies that never type or say what i think and prob could speak for a lot of.people who dont write on forams .. for 1tthing people who do write on the forums usally expect spell check every %^ word and i dont like drama so I dont bother my 0......02 cents becouse its less that 2cents .heh dont have many friends online witch is fine I have non online friends heh anyway I have been reading whats going on and all I have to say is if >>>I was the one speed hacking or ANY hacking I dont have friends to back me so I would be removed from the game so I would hope and expect same to others but thats just my belief<<< ..I have consistent probs all day playing but try not to complian much, and hate the ruberbands just like anyone else heh .. it is only a TS soo oo for anyone wondering I did play pre cu nasius name was Arcantia and had a pre cu jedi so I do know how to play( ithink) not just some random guy but w/e that is non importent info lol

ps no i dont feal like hitting spell check i got better things to do >not sure what that is<

Last edited by cxccharlie; 10-26-2009 at 06:27 PM.