Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:08 AM

I admit I lurk on the forums and have never actually posted. This is partially because like a lot of people in this thread have said already-fear of getting flamed as I'm really not much of an argumentive person. I've also never played much on the test center because I'm pretty much skidish about the same thing. Plus I would qualify as a carebear when it comes to pvp and I know it's not actual pvp right now on the test center but I am just strange that way I guess, I just can't do it lol. So when npcs are added I will definitly try to log on and help out more.
Another reason being I know I'd get flamed because it seems the majority of posters here arn't very fond of jedi in general and honestly jedi are what drew me to this game, so most of my ideas/suggestions would apply to them so I guess most of the reason I don't post is because I fall into the minority and would be drowned out by the majority more than likely than actually have my suggestions/comments actually considered.
But I also realize that those topics have been talked to death anyways so for what they are worth here are a couple of other things that I think would be cool additions to the precu and also I don't know anything about coding so if these ideas arn't possible do to coding I apologize.
  • Smuggler revamp- I personally never actually played a smuggler but from what I remember from playing precu was that their only real purpose was to slice weapons. The smuggler profession really needs to be able to smuggle and it might be a pretty cool thing to add in a Jabba or rogue or whatever you want to call it faction for those who don't want to participate in the galactic civil war, which could tie into smuggling, but not necessarily make the neutral faction smuggler only.
  • Another suggestion would be to add more pve content I know pvp is great and all in the precu but somthing else to do would be nice. Perhaps expanding on the corvette type of missions for rebels/imps or finding ways to incorporate the quests from Rage of the Wookies (and changing the rewards from those quests as I know they ruined things for crafters) I was always a big fan of running Necrosis (even if that was during the cu it was still kinda fun) Or perhaps just additional themeparks in general.
I'll try to think of some other suggestions as I know my ideas above are kind of general and probably have already been suggested before or post comments on some other people's ideas more I'll just try to ignore flammers the best I can.

Last edited by Willara; 04-02-2007 at 09:10 AM.