Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 01:56 PM

I must agree with Amus on that issue. Many of us have either suffered attacks from the SWGemu team in the past, or have seen fellow members suffer them. This was enough for some of us to remain quiet about our own opinions and statements to safeguard us from banning, etc.

I am unsure if you remember me Ramsey, but I have followed the swgemu team since it was still affiliated with the Dark force team. I have been by the team´s side for over an year, and at a moment I was actually give them change by Solen and Aeledor (can´t remember the spelling) to join as a mod on the swgemu team.

But before I pronounced myself, something happened in the IRC channel back in the day where the swgemumods still used your server. I remember well enough antman complaining about us using your server since we were not a true part of the emu dev team. Since I was a member (and still am) of the mod team, I stood up for it, and guess what, the next day I was banned from the swgemu forum. I used to go by the name of ARRAKESH.

Ever since, I registered under this alias and have only been looking at the forums from time to time with no real interest or willingness to help out, and before antman joined the team, if you still have the threads on DB, you may see that I was a major contributor to the forums.

I believe you when you say you want help from the community once again, for I have always kept you in high standards, however, I am still a little doubtful about the team´s willingness to fully accept our comments, for some of them may be critics about the way things are, and we may end up being banned once more. However, I will give you guys a vote of confidence hoping for the best.

/Salute