View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:52 AM

Thank you Devs for this Devchat, I appreciated the answers you provided for questions from us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketaris View Post
Ditto to Uli and Kayliaah on the client modifications. I was a bit concerned when I read some of that as well. Can it be elaborated on a bit more? Has this always been the policy, or is it a recent change? Either way, what is the rationale? Does it conflict with the privacy policy?
I also was curious about the statements by Devs dring the DevChat about no new client side mods. This would cancel any future "upgrades" to much of the game. There are tons I of client side mods I think should eventually be added to SWGEmu that would enhance the game experience, some of which I think should have been ingame from SWG release.

My first instinct when I saw it in DevChat was that this is a "fine print" issue. If so I can understand why more has not been said about it.

Please if possible Devs, more information on this subject is desired by some of us. If necessary you can PM me with the info if you are reluctant to share it publically here, as I am seriously considering hosting and running a Server for SWGEmu v1.0. My future abilities as a Admin to modify and add content is an important factor in my decision making process as to whether I will go ahead with this idea.

Thank You.