Thread: Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 01:00 PM

first off, i believe the crafting system would be best kept as it was in pre-cu...experimentation tapes are a must also..ect...npc should have the full range of actions that they had before and it would be cool if we had some sort of neat quests to do every now n then from random ones that acually led to something... like remember those dudes out in the middle of nowhere that will give you a quest to help them with something..and it turned out to be BS...lets have that but not BS...More Factional stuff too...like the thing they did recently with certain areas with the points....rebel takes over theed or imp after a certain ammount of points..that was neat...gave sort of more a purpose to pvp...bases that arent bugged out and work...ect...i believe pvp is guna be a big want in this emu...crafting will always fall into a must due to armor..houses..foods...ect ect...so pvp and crafting...i have no idea what clustering is but i assume its with the server controlling the worlds flow of people ect? not sure...yea