View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Event Coordinator
Community Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakegass03 View Post
My first time posting here so don't burn me to bad cause I have a couple of noob questions.

First let me say yahoo!!!! for the OR and that I am looking forward to making this game the way its supposed to be an even better. Now when I ask these questions, I am just asking cause I am curious.

First these blue frogs, when we did the OR test they where giving out items and professions and what not etc? Is that how they will function in this new OR?
Yes the Blue Frogs will function very close to the way they did on the short OR tests that were put onto the TC. It may vary a bit as the developers change what is on the Blue Frogs.

Quote:
Secondly, From what I read on here, and my reading could be completely off base cause I a bit of a retard, is that you will not be able to unlock Jedi. If this is true will it be implemented later? If you can then ignore this question.
Jedi will not be available for awhile, it is way down on the list of things to test on the OR. Crucial game systems will need testing first, but of course we will get to that eventually.

Quote:
Last, will JTL be implemented? As in will we be able to get our own ships and all that?
JTL will not be implemented. That is not planned to be worked on until the server is complete up to 14.1 standards, minus JTL. The developers then plan to work on it.

Quote:
Sorry if these questions where answered already and if they cannot be answered then that is fine also.
Not a problem, let me know if you have anymore questions!

Helpful Links:
SWGEMU Install Guide | IRC for Beginners | SWGEMU Faq | BugTracker
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.