View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Kaadus

WOW this is a major update. I was re-roofing my house when my son told me there was a new update. I was just thinking the other day about when we would be able to place house. The fact that they will soon lay out the regions for where structures can and can not be placed is a huge thing.

I have to go take a shower (I look like a tar baby) but I think I will come back and read this update afterward because I am freaking out over how much more has been done.

You know it was looking shaky there for a bit, but the speech about unity, forgiving and an olive branch is akin to the speeches of old. It makes me think of how WWII was won. Uniting the people to resolve that situation. Americans, Russians, English and so on united to overcome an injustice that was being done to mankind.

We are all united and we see what is being done to set things right for all the people who had their professions taken from them. This team of Devs and testers deserve the Gaming Metal of Honor. I am 42 and have been gaming from the DOS 5.0 days and I can tell you that I have not seen anything like this.