View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 05:25 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
So, basically, this is just an unnecessary thread made to give people something to hope for, and for the Staff Team to, once more, cover their own asses.

Honestly, I don't care who hacked what, to give what out to who. I do care, however about useless threads being made on the Forums that do nothing more than take up space, deceive people, or take up player's time.

There have been more than enough threads made about Staff members not giving out items to players. We get it Staff, you are squeaky clean, and none of anything that has happened in the recent months was done with your prior knowledge. Stop wasting our time, and telling us information that we either already know, or simply don't care about anymore.

I would also appreciate it very much if Staff didn't come on the Forums,. Blah, blah, blah
When you say they are covering their own asses in the first sentence, all that talk of "We get it Staff, you are squeaky clean" sounds like sarcasm and is the only way people will understand it.

Then you start telling them how to do their job, and after, asking them to stop doing part of it, or simply said, just bashing them. How very constructive.

I feel sorry for you and for anyone that feels the need to vent on this forum.

If you want to continue our little discussion please don't spew it all over this thread PM me instead.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...

Last edited by Vlada; 08-13-2009 at 05:47 PM.