View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlxblackyxlx View Post
Yea really. What we all need to understand is that there are going to be people in this world, who will just make other peoples lives worse. They will try to hinder us and our goals as much as possible and when it comes down to it we need to ask ourselves. Are we going to allow them to? Or are we going to stand up for ourselves and continue what we set out to do?

Ever since the original game was killed off, and the CU came I never thought there would be a game that hailed in comparison to this. World of Warcraft came close, but there was always that something missing. The few hours t his morning that I was able to play with no interruption brought back a piece of me that I have long forgotten. The more carefree, and happy version of myself.

To all you out there who want the game up right now and don't care about the development of it, try to understand that there are some things out of the Devs control. The game has been in the making for years now, what is a few days more? The game is up, we see it. We play it, and we find bugs. How else do you fix bugs? By finding them and reporting them. I'm sure that will come later. Right now there is a minor set back with this DoS attack, but I'm sure the brilliant team here will overcome this obstacle and get us playing once more.

On a more serious note though. Everyone who is playing a part to this game's development, thank you. The creators, and developers from all walks of life. We all have our flaws but you guys have shown many people just what a small group of concerned people can do when they set hearts to it. Thank you, from the bottom of mine.

- Blacky
You are right, never played such a game again. SWGEMU 4 ever!