View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixit6 View Post
You made a thread, essentially...demanding an OR eta which has been said many times there is none. No one knows, not even the hard working devs, CMs, and GMs.

They alerted us that the OR and wipe is soon already, there really is no need to have thread after thread asking when it will happen. I think that is why it was locked rather than anything else.
If you read the post then you can see it was meant to be a rah rah sort of post about getting our Pre-CU game on. Not to disparage the work of the devs.

Also, I see lots of posts asking when the OR is going to hit and they aren't immediately closed.

I'm just ready to play the game. Man, I love love love this game and I wanna play. I, like the rest of you, was devastated when they took away the best game ever. I can't imagine how difficult it is to code this stuff to make it like the original. I'm not busting on the devs. I just wanted to tell the players in these forums that I'm so very excited to play and let's do this thing when it gets started.