View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 01:49 AM
Retired Game Master

To our client team: Good job guys. Look forward to running the wookie outback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Remedi View Post

No, I'm not bashing. The work done is great. I'm very grateful, but it is in my opinion that some of the work can be made toward other areas, such as the implication of ( Oh lord, that dreaded word; Jedi ) and other professions, such as Creature Handler, Politician, Designers and Smiths.

Please do a search before you post. At least read all the stickies i the different main forums. A thread discussing this is here. I don't mean this to sound harsh but this has been covered as to why we have two teams, the development team and the client team. The above modification is done by our client team who do not code. Their skills lie in other areas than code so they specialize in modifying the client.

---------------------------------

To anyone who feels the need to be impatient and rude to our client team for not contributing code - by all means, feel free to go learn C++, Eclipse, etc etc and help us finish this game!

To anyone who feels the need to demand our client team work on something else besides what they are - by all means, feel free to learn meshes and so forth and work with the client team to make additional mods!

For anyone who doesn't want to do either of those, the profession reps still need help with tons of research. This is often internet searches and just plain data gathering.

If your complaining and not doing anything to actively contribute, expect to get ignored or at least not a positive reply. BTW, contributing tons to the future ideas and out of topic is nice but does very little to furthering the progress of the basic game right now.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>

Last edited by Serpentkaa; 06-18-2008 at 02:01 AM.