View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letesh View Post
Here Zap, have a refund for everything this game has cost you. Now, STOP WHINING.
Quote:
Originally Posted by erminator View Post
There was no minority or majority, the poll was duped and there fore invalid, now stop flaming the devs and live with the fact you have a free game on a TEST server and enjoy until OR
You guys are missing the whole point here... please stop trying to remind everyone that this a free TC, we all know that. The FACT remains that THEY asked us what our opinion was, then just ignored.
If your going to do what ever pleases you then don't ask 2000 other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letesh View Post
Its sad really. It shows the decline of America and just how far the MTV generation has fallen. Everyone here is being provided with a FREE game that is being privatly funded, supported and developed. Moreover, it is a game that we all lost years ago and for some time, never thought we would get back. Now that we have something, few can simply say thank you, instead most of you are all a ungratefull bastards.

I will not be counted in that majority. Devs, you have my deepest appreciation for your work on this project and you shall have my support on whatever measures must be taken for it to succeed.
Don't get me wrong, I also have the deepest appreciation, just like everyone else, for what the devs are doing in general. If they had decided on a wipe w/o asking then no one would have any say in the matter. This became OUR decision the second the devs posted the poll.

Oh and for everyone who's blaming people created accounts to increase votes, how do you know how they voted? They could be evenly distributed for all we know, so there's no point to be made there...