View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 02:50 PM

Man people with no patience>.> ppl saying "whats going on theres been no new things" ppl im sure there working on the coding i mean they don't have to give a 24/7 update >.> give them time. YA I know this emu has been out A LONGGG time but seriously they want the emu perfected to be just like pre-cu seen ppl asking bout harvesters and houses that arent really important atm. Just like they always say just keep on getting on the TC and checking things out and im sure you have other games to play to >.>. And trust me I can tell there getting close to working on housing actually last i heard they have housing working its just they've been trying SOOOO hard to find Object Dropping so basically right now ud have a bare house >.>. Also im not sure about harvesters yet it would be nice to have them in but we'll have to wait hehe. It might be a longggg while before they finally figure out object placement. Ive actually been working on this myself on my core3 server trying to figure out object placement and its a ***** >.>

Last edited by tippythop; 11-11-2008 at 02:53 PM.