View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oru View Post
I think there has been some miss-communication. We are definitely listening to the community and that is why we were very serious about the zero-tolerancy towards the exploiters. After we made the decision, we have realized that this will hinder the project while we are in development. That being said we lighten the policy up so we give a second chance for them so they can help fill in these holes. However this does not mean they can cheat, grief or exploit anymore! These things will go privately and not on the public test center. In case they are caught again, we say goodbye to them for good.

I hope this will help understand why we have come to this decision. Besides our will to step up against hackers, this will benefit everyone in the long run.
2nd chance. Are you stupid. He was given a 2nd chance. He has been caught twice and prolly countless of other times but over looked. We were told to bring proof because hes a buddy of you guys and let to do whatever he wants.

Its bs and you guys know it. Worse than SoE every thought of being. All you guys do is lie to the community and let friends do whatever they like.

Unbanned the rest of of the hackers and exploiters that got caught. Be fair about it now. Not just let your buddies back in. Remember now it helps you guys for these people to be helping while doing this.

So far every time something like this has come up you guys come out and cover it up for your buddies but if it was me or someone else not a part of your little inner circle we would be prema banned for all of it when caught. This guy and his crew is allowed back is saying alot and I think the leaks of you guys being corrupted is true and that you already knew they were.

So lie more. The only one we can trust and has tried to be fair is Max and the good staff working on this project. I feel bad for you guys. Because the rest of you are so corrupted. This how it would be on live to. You would look a blind eye to your friends. Even give them info.

As far as I and other are concerned you guys are worse than SoE and I do hope some of what has been leak makes it to light and shows the deeper rooted corruption in this project.

Last edited by Wolverine79; 10-19-2009 at 12:35 PM.