SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 05:48 PM

More playing, Less crying.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:43 PM

/sigh The discussion was actually getting more mature and positive back on about page 56ish. Seriously people if you don't like the emu or the choices the dev team has made either choose to keep playing or leave. Don't post negative comments on here that bring down the community as a whole.

There are plenty of people here that just want to move forward, have fun, and focus on bettering this community. Please think about the community as a whole before you post.

Thanks for the updates cRush. I will enjoy the new loot table. Thank you all for your hard work.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:44 PM

Well after all it is a test server, It needs to be wiped. I don't even want to bother playing on it again until it is. But that's my opinion and we're all entitled to our opinion. Im actually surprised they didn't just wipe it. Would have been much simpler.

SWGEmu Encourges The"Less QQ More Pew Pew"Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
DO proceed to eat cookies and drink milk. Statistically 83.77% of players are able to deal with 'DB Shock' (TM) better after a serving of milk and cookies.
| SWGEmu FAQ | A Newbie's Guide to SWGEmu! | SWGEmu Client Setup Guide | Launchpad Enhanced | How to be a SWGEmu Beta Tester | Profession Forums | |
Old 04-28-2010, 07:43 PM

damn, I was gonna come back and start testing again. I had stopped because the loot was ridiculous, whats the point of testing with gear being 10x better than what should be expected.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin' View Post
damn, I was gonna come back and start testing again. I had stopped because the loot was ridiculous, whats the point of testing with gear being 10x better than what should be expected.
amen brother. exactly how I feel.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Galaxies Reborn Representative

61 pages already... what a fiasco.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:48 PM

Hey, wipers! I got a wipe for ya:

Click START > CONTROL PANEL > ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS
Old 04-29-2010, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbous View Post
Hey, wipers! I got a wipe for ya:

Click START > CONTROL PANEL > ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS
I'd be pleased to meet you ingame. I like your atitude and sense of humor.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:34 PM

they are going to wipe when the OR comes out, so you will get your precious wipe then.
so QQ more, and get over it.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:47 PM

Wow, this place woke up.

I haven't been around much, not much for me to do on the server until OR is released (not much that I would enjoy doing that is).

A server wipe poll? Missed that.

To me it doesn't matter wipe or no wipe... Until the OR is finished 75% of what I would enjoy doing in SWGEmu doesn't exist yet.... so for me I look at at as I haven't been "born" yet.

Maybe someday. In the mean time please don't tear the roof down before the house is finished... thanks.

Last edited by Kyrm347; 04-28-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:51 PM

lulwut why say no to wipe... bad bad noobs thanks for ruining any chance of fun on nova iRmad!

Would you mind changing your signature please? There may be some epileptic players in our community. Thanks for you understanding."

Last edited by RemusStarsider; 04-29-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:01 AM

maybe the people crying about the wipe, should take note of the fact its a test server meant to find and eliminate bugs...they've screwed us over by leaving us all stuck with bugged code cause the developement team cant take a needed step without having their eyes bleed by a few cry babies.
Old 04-29-2010, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeecai View Post
maybe the people crying about the wipe, should take note of the fact its a test server meant to find and eliminate bugs...they've screwed us over by leaving us all stuck with bugged code cause the developement team cant take a needed step without having their eyes bleed by a few cry babies.
What testing? We are in a lame duck phase, where looking for or reporting bugs is rather pointless. Remember OR? They should not really be fixing bugs here at this point, other than anything really critical really. So wiping to start over for bug tracking is purely pointless.

When will this thread diiiiie?!?
heh

Last edited by Daywolf; 04-29-2010 at 02:36 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf View Post
What testing? We are in a lame duck phase, where looking for or reporting bugs is rather pointless. Remember OR? They should not really be fixing bugs here at this point, other than anything really critical really. So wiping to start over for bug tracking is purely pointless.

When will this thread diiiiie?!?
heh
When you stop posting
Old 04-29-2010, 09:22 AM

The thread will die once the DEVs see how many ungrateful people they have in the community of this EMU. Really come on I think all of the posters here need to apologize they are the ones who brought this game back for us. Who else can code this game like them? The fact they are doing it for free is astonishing.

Thank you EMU team in the long run this decision and all your other decisions wil benefit us all.