SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 02:01 AM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Guys. Seriously. The server is down.

To confirm status get in IRC and /j #test
Old 05-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphnie View Post
Im stuck on Connecting to Galaxey. I can't create a character or do anything.
Server is down.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:14 AM

Unfortunately this problem still exists
Old 05-20-2009, 07:54 AM

yea I tried it 6:30AM CST and it would not login.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:35 AM

if you cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later,...got the point?
Old 05-20-2009, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILJUDE View Post
if you cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later, if you still cannot login, go do something else and try again later,...got the point?
this is the right answer
Old 05-20-2009, 10:30 AM

still offline?
Old 05-20-2009, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yume133 View Post
still offline?
join IRC then type /j #test

Then read

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
Old 05-20-2009, 11:12 AM

Ok i am slightly confused. the IRC says the server is online, but i am still unable to login. Is it just login server problems or what?
Old 05-20-2009, 11:16 AM

No I'm pretty sure its ON LINE i just logged in.

I really did. Here is a screen-shoot from that joyous occasion.

I did it just to check the claims of the previous poster.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenShot0006.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	1118  

Last edited by djolovicl; 05-20-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djolovicl View Post
No I'm pretty sure its ON LINE i just logged in.
Why did I believe you -.0
Old 05-20-2009, 12:11 PM

At this time i cannot login, even though the servers says it's online. I managed to log on about 20 minutes ago, then after a while i got a "connection lost" notice and that's it?!?
Old 05-20-2009, 12:15 PM

I have to say... You all rock! Take your time and we all will back you up!
For in the end what was once lost is now found.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraconLord87 View Post
Ok i am slightly confused. the IRC says the server is online, but i am still unable to login. Is it just login server problems or what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdnine View Post
At this time i cannot login, even though the servers says it's online. I managed to log on about 20 minutes ago, then after a while i got a "connection lost" notice and that's it?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILJUDE View Post
need i say more???? this would be the QFE of all QFE's.
Old 05-20-2009, 12:23 PM

i think people should stop QQ'ing and get pew pew's doing something else ... like gardening odly shaped bushes.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: