SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 02:55 PM

I can't even get to my character select screen. The message "The connection to the Login Server is now open..." appears with a loading bar.

Would that be due to the server cap as well? Or something else?

EDIT: Gah! Should have been more patient. Everything seems to be in working order now ^^

Though I'm still curious what would cause that?

Last edited by Flagg; 10-09-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:23 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

You answered your own question.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...
Old 10-09-2009, 11:25 PM

lololololololol
AGBenny : Master doc
AGKBenny : TKM/Ranger
pewpsewp : Master Artisian
Old 10-10-2009, 10:16 AM

is server down right now its 11:22pm EST on Sat Oct 10 2009 or just the cap??? been at the connecting to galaxy for 45 mins now
Old 10-10-2009, 10:50 AM

Was wondering the same. I was online, lost connection, and can't get back in.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:57 AM

It's been up and down for awhile now. Everything should be fine at your end.

Old 10-10-2009, 11:38 AM

I knew my end was ok....I can run World of Warcraft with no issues. It's just that I really want to play SWG!
Old 10-10-2009, 11:42 AM

Been going up and coming down for awhile now. Hope it gets fixed and stays up, though.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:46 AM

I finally find the resource I need (searched for 3 hours last night with no luck), and now I can't stay logged in. Oh well...hopefully the problem is resolved soon
Old 10-10-2009, 12:23 PM

Seems like there is no reason to test today. The server is up for about 15 minutes, than down, than up, than down.

With the 5 minute window before the game saves your progress, it is pointless. I was in the wilds of talus, and trying to get to the Imp base. I got there, three times, and three times I went LD, and was warped back to where I started in the wilds!

The last time the server went down, I actually made it all the way to the Coronet Cantina on Corellia. So who knows maybe my toon is actually in the Imp base this time!! lol

anyways, no point in testing right now. Your just going to waste your time/weekend.

TC Nova characters
Shilo Trutta Master Doctor
Quequag Master Rifleman, Master Swordsman, Medic 113x
Old 10-10-2009, 12:28 PM

boourns lol that sucks...well hope to see u guys later tonight mabie it will be fixed by then but idk i was havin problem last night with it around 10pm EST aswell so for the on all night part mabie server was just capped and i couldnt get in lol
Old 10-10-2009, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TugNut View Post
boourns lol that sucks...well hope to see u guys later tonight mabie it will be fixed by then but idk i was havin problem last night with it around 10pm EST aswell so for the on all night part mabie server was just capped and i couldnt get in lol
Well all I know is that Saturday, October 10th (today) the server is up and down every like fifteen minutes. I was JUST able to get in, travel, get a mission, and run out to it, but then it went down. So like was said before, it's pretty much not worth trying until we get something to say it's stable...
Old 10-10-2009, 12:51 PM

I know there are several links showing TC NOVA's current status. My question is: is there an available log of TC NOVA's activities, so we could see when and how long it goes down?
Old 10-10-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBitX View Post
Well all I know is that Saturday, October 10th (today) the server is up and down every like fifteen minutes. I was JUST able to get in, travel, get a mission, and run out to it, but then it went down. So like was said before, it's pretty much not worth trying until we get something to say it's stable...
As far as i heard in-game, the HAM bars were bug'd (not replenishing) and buffs were bugging out too.

That's possibly why the server is so "un-stable" today.

Either way, intellectually we all realize this is a TEST Server and 'free' at that, but emotionally as Humans we can't help but become frustrated or disappointed or anxious when things don't "work" when/how we want them to.

I only wish there was something more I could do to help whomever is in-charge of the EMU, but i don't know any Millionaires to give them the funding they definitely deserve (imo) , nor do i know anyone at SOE/LA to give them the support they could use to expedite their grueling process.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:23 PM

watch it be the vendor on theed ripping me off 15k for a bone chest peice lol took money no item...then server being unstable lol

damn u bone chest armor lol it got jammed somewhere lol
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: