SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 03:55 PM

i dont think ashor should even be considered an addition to the team with all the harrassment he does to players.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:17 PM

The orange font is annoying! Good insight.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigabass View Post
The orange font is annoying! Good insight.
This.

It hurt my eyes, but that's what most, if not everyone, was trying to say. Good stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smielke2 View Post
wait a second, 2 people said..."dont post the guide"....after they already opened this thread...to learn how to become jedi....somethings wrong...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven118 View Post
ok so... whats the point of this video? a 6 minute long video of how "GREAT" vit truly is? waste of time tbh
Old 10-19-2009, 04:25 PM

honestly, i appluade the EMU's team choice.... its not another nge ooooooo scary he said the n word.... its not praising an exploit..... its simply called a bug, id get used to it, your on TC. rubberbanding? big deal, i'm not dead or bleeding from the mouth. in fact i simply continue to play and look for bugs, /report if its already reported then i dont bother.... i keep playing.... which many do...

so what if the devs say, ashur is alright, he backed up his story, and had proof well let him back in... i garuntee if he does it again he'll get banned right up the butt... so what he found jedi, and he has force run.... all of a sudden its called an exploit? sure he'll skip around like the easter bunny.... and he greifs? hmmm last i checked the /ignor works.... i dont waste my time ingame yelling at other players... just like i dont waste my time yelling at my dinner table....

here's the way i see it.... since were on a TC, just play the game.... /report bugs.... /ignore players you dont like..... and surround yourself with good people =D.... why worry about someone having something you dont? jealousy? yeah seems like it... out raged like an angry mob outside the white house (being the EMU's team) just because something didn't go your way? yeah....

heh, dont waste your time.... nothing will go your way every time in a MMO... true its a sandbox, you have a opinion, but just like everyone else they have opionions and a say in things too.... people can defend themselves if they get in trouble... i supprot that, i support the maximum penalties if caught ruining gameplay for other players.....

thanks EMU team for implimenting these rules of conduct =D
Old 10-20-2009, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondhi View Post
honestly, i appluade the EMU's team choice.... its not another nge ooooooo scary he said the n word.... its not praising an exploit..... its simply called a bug, id get used to it, your on TC. rubberbanding? big deal, i'm not dead or bleeding from the mouth. in fact i simply continue to play and look for bugs, /report if its already reported then i dont bother.... i keep playing.... which many do...

so what if the devs say, ashur is alright, he backed up his story, and had proof well let him back in... i garuntee if he does it again he'll get banned right up the butt... so what he found jedi, and he has force run.... all of a sudden its called an exploit? sure he'll skip around like the easter bunny.... and he greifs? hmmm last i checked the /ignor works.... i dont waste my time ingame yelling at other players... just like i dont waste my time yelling at my dinner table....

here's the way i see it.... since were on a TC, just play the game.... /report bugs.... /ignore players you dont like..... and surround yourself with good people =D.... why worry about someone having something you dont? jealousy? yeah seems like it... out raged like an angry mob outside the white house (being the EMU's team) just because something didn't go your way? yeah....

heh, dont waste your time.... nothing will go your way every time in a MMO... true its a sandbox, you have a opinion, but just like everyone else they have opionions and a say in things too.... people can defend themselves if they get in trouble... i supprot that, i support the maximum penalties if caught ruining gameplay for other players.....

thanks EMU team for implimenting these rules of conduct =D
bondhi you hit the nail on the head mate people need to stop worrying about there e-peens and just play with people they like and ffs ignore the idiots

I unlocked my jedi on Chilly I played for 3 years and loved it until they destroyed the game. This is our chance to rekindle the enjoyment we had before $OE and LA ruined it for us all. We should enjoy it while we can cause you never know how long you got...

Davyd Redstrum - Dark Jedi Knight (Chilastra Exile)
Old 10-19-2009, 04:49 PM

STORM and STK have been at war for a long time.
I think what Jondo was trying to say:
Check your own back yard before you go knocking on your neighbor's door.
You don't want mobs with pitchforks outside your door.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruledo View Post
STORM and STK have been at war for a long time.
I think what Jondo was trying to say:
Check your own back yard before you go knocking on your neighbor's door.
You don't want mobs with pitchforks outside your door.
However, we haven't done anything to warrant these 'mobs', is the difference.

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
Old 10-19-2009, 04:56 PM

I have to agree with Jondo, Kyle's being pretty condescending to the whole community here. If all the banned players did was use a bugged special ability why ban them in the first place? Also why would you need to put Ashur and "a handful of the mature, and talented members" on some special staff team because they found a bug, just have them fill out a bug report like any other person who finds a bug. Ban hackers, recruit testers, and lets move on.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:57 PM

really gestorter, its easy to say you exiled this member but i highly doubt it, even seemed to be proud of a unlock using a exploited cm pack to the point of making a video about it. i mean after all do it once do it twice? and further more aside from a simple misunderstanding at mellichae, i dare you to find one single instance of ashur or anyone else in storm for that matter continually griefing anything. storm hasnt griefed a damn thing since this update was added, prior to however yes we DID DB in duels all summer long. since this update most people to busy to grief plain and simple
Old 10-19-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermat View Post
really gestorter, its easy to say you exiled this member but i highly doubt it, even seemed to be proud of a unlock using a exploited cm pack to the point of making a video about it. i mean after all do it once do it twice? and further more aside from a simple misunderstanding at mellichae, i dare you to find one single instance of ashur or anyone else in storm for that matter continually griefing anything. storm hasnt griefed a damn thing since this update was added, prior to however yes we DID DB in duels all summer long. since this update most people to busy to grief plain and simple
Bootsy? C'mon. That video was made because it was our first guild unlock and they wanted to keep it, it had nothing to do with the bug being used there or to even show it off. I have nothing to do with it, I was only on Vent as all of it happened and heard what was going on and us yelling at this person for even mentioning the bug to begin with. We all agreed he was being immature, stupid and shouldn't have bothered with it. He is out of the guild, proof can be shown if you don't believe that. But as stated, reported and not used again, and I do believe by Kyles own words, there's nothing wrong with any of it as long as it is reported and not repeated. Whether or not people choose to believe that, well all I can say is find proof on it, because none exist.

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net
Old 10-19-2009, 04:59 PM

In game bugs that were reported = 3rd party programs?~

Idiots.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:37 PM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eokon View Post
In game bugs that were reported = 3rd party programs?~

Idiots.
I'm not going to explain how but yes it is possible for that to happen and no I'm not joking

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)
Old 10-19-2009, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli View Post
I'm not going to explain how but yes it is possible for that to happen and no I'm not joking
Uli stepped down?

EDIT: anyone else?
Old 10-19-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostwain View Post
Uli stepped down?

Qft
Old 10-19-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostwain View Post
Uli stepped down?

cRush was out, but is back in now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GestorterEngel View Post
How about we move on and stop trying to derail the thread from "Omg, StK found a bug and reported it." back to "Ashur shouldn't be allowed back on the test center for his carelessness at purposely exploiting and repeatedly doing so."

Sounds good to me. Bad derail is bad. Your points aren't valid, even stated by the Devs themselves.
How about, quit beating the god damn dead horse?

The Truth, is limitless in its range
if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse it could Hurt
Closed Thread