SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
  #226  
Old 05-23-2007, 10:18 PM
perek57 perek57 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1
hey

so let me get this straight there bringing back the original SWG and the jump to light speed? if they are man that's tight! but how do we play it what do i need to install to play this and when is this going to be done or how can i even get to the test servers some write me plz!
  #227  
Old 05-23-2007, 10:23 PM
fly fly is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by perek57 View Post
so let me get this straight there bringing back the original SWG and the jump to light speed? if they are man that's tight! but how do we play it what do i need to install to play this and when is this going to be done or how can i even get to the test servers some write me plz!
http://swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2553

Welcome, have fun
  #228  
Old 05-23-2007, 11:39 PM
Ramsey Ramsey is offline
Administrator
DeveloperAdministrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: VA, USA
Posts: 714
We only restart it when it crashes
__________________
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
  #229  
Old 05-24-2007, 02:47 PM
vaselsekta vaselsekta is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 44
I cannot wait to play this, great job guys
  #230  
Old 05-24-2007, 03:23 PM
ewo ewo is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
We only restart it when it crashes
how often does it crash?
  #231  
Old 05-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Borrie Borrie is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 204
I would think it dont crash often due to its wonderful stability
  #232  
Old 05-24-2007, 05:28 PM
ReactionXYZ ReactionXYZ is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 5
This makes me happy. Very, very happy. Like sexually almost.
  #233  
Old 05-25-2007, 03:36 AM
Spartacus Spartacus is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: eXile
Posts: 375
If 5.Feature has been implemented for public testing on SWGEmu Test Center.
means it IS indeed on the public TC, then I believe a few of those 5's are incorrect.
__________________
My Signature Gallery


  #234  
Old 05-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Derek126 Derek126 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Parksville, British Columbia
Posts: 28
im with Spartacus!!
  #235  
Old 05-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Rogue Rogue is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 18
The TC doesn't have them all in game probably because they're testing a specific function. I doubt any of them are wrong, why would they lie?
  #236  
Old 05-26-2007, 12:30 AM
Zaff Zaff is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dallas
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
The TC doesn't have them all in game probably because they're testing a specific function. I doubt any of them are wrong, why would they lie?
They wouldn't waste their time lying. But it's possible for one to be wrong. Human error happens.
__________________
If you haven't read the FAQ, please do. The link is at the top of every page.

If you want to know how to access the test server read the setup guide. Or just download Launchpad Enhanced and let it do the work for you if you already have SWG installed.
  #237  
Old 05-26-2007, 01:01 AM
shmlaurence shmlaurence is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaff View Post
They wouldn't waste their time lying. But it's possible for one to be wrong. Human error happens.
yea... they arent lying... its in there private servers right now...so probably next stress tommara they will have it
__________________
i keep seeing "long live the pre-CU". i say

long live the emu

  #238  
Old 05-26-2007, 03:46 AM
Ramsey Ramsey is offline
Administrator
DeveloperAdministrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: VA, USA
Posts: 714
Ive already said this before.
The reason some of the more recent 5's haven't been added is because the binary on the TC hasn't been updated. To update the binary we have to recompile the server and not just restart it as usual.

that or oru forgot to apply the new SQL file .
__________________
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
  #239  
Old 05-26-2007, 04:19 AM
vynde vynde is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
Ive already said this before.
The reason some of the more recent 5's haven't been added is because the binary on the TC hasn't been updated. To update the binary we have to recompile the server and not just restart it as usual.

that or oru forgot to apply the new SQL file .
damn...

  #240  
Old 05-26-2007, 05:13 AM
Oru Oru is offline
Development Director
ManagerDeveloperAdministrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 332
both
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Contents Copyright 2004-2010, SWGEmu.