SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facilis View Post
Its currently telling me "Only 2 online characters per account" while trying to connect. I only have 1 character tho. Been searching forum but cant find anything related to this. Does anyone have an idea on what i should / can do?

Thx in advance

EDIT: Was told it is an undocumented feature. Server restart should fix my issue.
I'm having this same issue, the difference is that I have two characters made, but I only log in with one at a time. Looks like I'll be waiting for a server restart. While I'm posting, I figure I might as well field a question: what exactly am I expected to do in 'testing' the server? should I be reporting every time that I get hit by a glitch/issue and the circumstances that were going on when the glitch cropped up? And if so, where? I can see a thread where such things would be compiled as getting flooded with reports of the same issue over and over again. Is there an easier means to report errors such as a checklist that I could look over, check what glitch I've encountered, when, and where, and then submit it?
Old 10-31-2009, 12:00 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagetim View Post
I'm having this same issue, the difference is that I have two characters made, but I only log in with one at a time. Looks like I'll be waiting for a server restart. While I'm posting, I figure I might as well field a question: what exactly am I expected to do in 'testing' the server? should I be reporting every time that I get hit by a glitch/issue and the circumstances that were going on when the glitch cropped up? And if so, where? I can see a thread where such things would be compiled as getting flooded with reports of the same issue over and over again. Is there an easier means to report errors such as a checklist that I could look over, check what glitch I've encountered, when, and where, and then submit it?
I think you are looking for www.swgemu.com/bugs, you will need to register there though to report or view bug reports.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...
Old 10-31-2009, 05:53 PM

Any idea if we'll be un-deadlocked soon?
It seems every night I have time to play we get locked up :P
Old 10-31-2009, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borndead9921 View Post
It seems every night I have time to play we get locked up :P
seconded
Closed Thread