SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetsunaNexus View Post
I don't mean to sound negative, but i have been watching this website and the up-status closely and as soon as the server went up there were 500 peoples on it already within the minute. and we couldnt get in...

Now I'm wondering... I guess we'll never be able to get in like this.

It's good to see such a service exists, but your community exceeds your quota of MAX players by far.

I was specifically asked to check out this game, but for the last days i haven't exactly been able to get in. So I am wondering what to tell my teammates for there is a whole bunch of dutch gamers and game testers wanting to test this PRE CU and support this community.

"Goodluck with the server, and GODSPEED."
As this isn't a live play server, our primary focus is not on making the test environment max user capable. Our primary focus is a clean stable code-base. We certainly want everyone that would like to experience our project to have an opportunity, but we're not in a live game situation yet.

For those groups waiting to play a live game, post 1.0 release will see many servers pop up around the world. There will then be a place for everyone to play.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: