SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Retired Game Master

Wow. Nice work. It will be so amazing to have more species to choose from at character creation. It will bring more of a "star warsy" feel to the game than any changes made by SOE's NGE.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>
Old 06-10-2008, 08:08 PM

Amazing. This will be the best game ever.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:50 PM

Very cool stuff guys.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:26 PM

Incredible! Very glad to hear about this organized effort to add extra content that came *after* publish 14 to further enhance the existing Pre-CU game. I hope the new star destroyer content that was recently introduced gets serious consideration to be added in the future!!
Old 06-11-2008, 01:32 AM

Awesome work, love the IG-88 idea. Request from me:

Make Jawa and Ewok species if possible, I have always wanted to play them, and I bet most other people have always wanted to kill them.

Plus ewoks could have extra CH type bonuses and extra Ranger type bonuses. Jawas of course could have DE type bonuses.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:48 AM

woot for IG88 droid!
Quote:
Yoda wasn't all like, "Size matters not... but there is like a stamina meter thingy." No way.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:52 AM

Awesome work!

Also remember just not to get too carried away . for example kelharis wanted to have jawas and Ewoks, personally I don't think they fit as playable characters. They have no eq etc. Noutolans and bith are humanoid so it shouldn't be a problem.

Btw, if you don't mind would you be able to make the faces to be customizable to so we can keep the SWG experience.

Again, Awesome work and thanks!

Last edited by Wr00m; 06-11-2008 at 05:57 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:00 AM

Very interesting work on the new species indeed!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wr00m View Post
Awesome work!

Also remember just not to get too carried away . for example kelharis wanted to have jawas and Ewoks, personally I don't think they fit as playable characters. They have no eq etc. Noutolans and bith are humanoid so it shouldn't be a problem.

Btw, if you don't mind would you be able to make the faces to be customizable to so we can keep the SWG experience.

I don't need it so everyone can play them, I just wanna run through battlefields as one, kinda like 50 points for killing the ewok.

seriously though, eq? I do not know this term...plus, I don't want them to do tons of work on them if it's not in, I just thought since there are NPC's, they can code from that, as I think thats what they are doing with these new species?
Old 06-11-2008, 09:38 AM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt71tx View Post
Incredible! Very glad to hear about this organized effort to add extra content that came *after* publish 14 to further enhance the existing Pre-CU game. I hope the new star destroyer content that was recently introduced gets serious consideration to be added in the future!!

yeah im working on it :P just waiting for Kellina's team to finish the @warpcell command

Glad ya fixed everything fully valky

Quote:
Awesome work!

Face customization is harder, im looking into it atm just tryin to remember a file which i looked at a while ago.

As for eq some species have some, toydarians, they got 2x jacket, 2x pants and a chestplate for them lol

Edit: for toydarian will have to sacrafice 1 pair of pants for underwear tho i think....

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)

Last edited by Uli; 06-11-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:08 AM
Client Developer
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt71tx View Post
Yes, as Uli says we are definitely going to bring you the ISD it's on the list
Old 06-11-2008, 11:18 AM
Web Developer

sw33t content!

[IMG]http://wmcc.su/userbar.gif[/IMG]
Old 06-11-2008, 12:03 PM

this is so great I can't believe it,but I have a question is there any posibility to see the chiss race in here???(yeah it's just from the books but I liked them.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeustacos View Post
this is so great I can't believe it,but I have a question is there any posibility to see the chiss race in here???(yeah it's just from the books but I liked them.
Its also in the Jedi Knight Series, i forgot which one but im fairly sure its in jedi acadamy

Awsomeness, its going to be so much better than before
Old 06-11-2008, 03:37 PM

All I can say is "Amazing". Thanks to all who's involved in this project!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: