SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 06:27 AM

rofl @ all you paranoid conspiracy theory homos

SOE TRYIN TO SABOTAGE TEH EMU

if they were trying to, they would go alot farther than replacing a few dll files.

as for these "stress tests"... when will you be running them with full NPC AI enabled?

all this bull**** bragging I keep hearing about "NO LAG OH EM GEE" is so ****ing ignorant as you don't even have 1/10000th of the server cpu load going without full NPC combat, quest and space AI in action.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:08 AM

guess your owned or just cant read cause this helped out my friends and the people on my community sorry for you miss understanding. BY THE WAY ITS NOT THE NGE its just a file that doesnt get installed through your server, i have never played nge so pwned
Old 02-28-2007, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta-Gouki View Post

if they were trying to, they would go alot farther than replacing a few dll files.

as for these "stress tests"... when will you be running them with full NPC AI enabled?

all this bull**** bragging I keep hearing about "NO LAG OH EM GEE" is so ****ing ignorant as you don't even have 1/10000th of the server cpu load going without full NPC combat, quest and space AI in action.
you don't like it? then get the **** out. we don't need you.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:40 PM

Back in business, I knew SOE couldn't keep me down for more than a couple days.

I imagine its not a conspiracy though, one .dll file isn't gonna completely obliterate the chances of getting the EMU going, 2 ways around it anyway. Its just a crappy sound file they thought was better and due to their ignorance released it in the game before it was tested and bug free(just like chapter 5). The whole patch is bugged and put out too early. Although I'm happy it did come out early in some form or another so we could get a jump start on fixing the problem.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:44 PM

I got my stuff arranged, it is giving me no errors, but when i start the game it looks likes its working but after i hit play, the game never starts, it just stays the same. any sug?
Old 03-01-2007, 12:07 AM

Quote:

For one NPCs actually create a lot less lag and stress on the server than having a bunch of people set up in 1 area PVPing. So to truly stress the server the best way is to have a bunch of people in 1 area PVPing. At least thats what I've heard. Not 100% sure if I'm correct but I did hear Ultyma say that NPCs don't really stress the server out. Also if they had space working then everyone would spread out and be in space and on land and the server wouldn't get stressed. From my knowledge the best way to stress the server out is to have as many people in 1 area as possible. Also should you really be telling the devs the best way to stress the server out when you don't know jack about designing a core for a MMORPG?
Old 03-01-2007, 01:44 AM

Quote:

That's what you are mate. Go and play your Commando General and own Restuss a bit
Old 03-01-2007, 07:58 AM

Quote:
And you know what mate?

Even if there was lag, atleast they've given us PreCU.

So why don't you just **** off and play the NGE until your balls drop.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:00 PM
pooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jengu-fet View Post
And you know what mate?

Even if there was lag, atleast they've given us PreCU.

So why don't you just **** off and play the NGE until your balls drop.
QFE, Go **** Julio Torres
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: