SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

View Poll Results: Do you support a full wipe of TC:Nova?
yes 603 63.27%
no 350 36.73%
Voters: 953. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 06:05 AM

I vote Yes Wipe it

I see some of u cant read what was said...

This would mean that everything would be deleted; characters, accounts, items, etc. We will NOT consider any partial deletes because they would just cause big problems.

Isee it like this.. Dont fix it if its not Broken. And it seems that some People are hell bent on making it harder on the Dev's and Staff. Not to mention unfair to the rest of the players Just cause Thay cant Play the game the way its ment. I would Rather Regrind my skills then see some Jerk get rich or become Jedi because there not skilled enough to do it the right way like the rest of us..... there for its Broken......
Fix It
Wipe It
Make it enjoyable for the mass

P.S Add some Gallow's so we can taunt/Stone the hackers/dupers
Old 04-26-2010, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlam View Post
I guess i fail to see how reseting all the crafters to square one helps the economy.
You see, crafting materials tend to spawn randomly - its a wait game til they get good enough materials to craft decent stuff. Those crafters who play this game longer - have better stuff than those who started recently. I guess those who started recenly would want a wipe in fist place, becuse they get into even ground with other crafters. But then again wait will have to start again and in the end after a few months there will be same situation.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotGamble View Post
If a wipe helps the project move towards fruition, and fixes are implemented to prevent the current situation from repeating, then I fully support a complete wipe.
i vote yes
Old 04-26-2010, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letesh View Post
Yeah, but they arnt getting rid of those people. There will always be ways to exploit. Just git rid of the ones doing it.
By the time you have found and got rid of those doing it, they could of caused massive damage to the server.

They need to be proactive not reactive.

TC-Nova characters
Dheco Lightsky - Master Swordsman
Khira - Master Doctor/Dancer
Azrazel - Master ID/Tailor
Ylesa - TK/Ranger
Old 04-26-2010, 06:09 AM

I support the wipe, I started playing only a few weeks ago. Grinding medic was way too easy with about 30 ent-bots in a cantina, there was no fun in mastering medic in about 5h.

And they should take out the ability to log in multiple toons, they make the game look like nge with all the afkbots.
Whenever the day is shrouded in darkness and the victory is in doubt, you should not look at the machine for help, but at your brothers. The machine can only bring you victory if you show it how it can reach it. Nevertheless, your brothers will go on a single word from you through the fire and the most terrible of all Slaughters and bring you victory, simply because you asked them for it.
+++ Codex Astartes - From the doctrines of Roboute Guilliman preserved in the Apocrypha of Skaros+++
Old 04-26-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrael View Post
I support the wipe, I started playing only a few weeks ago. Grinding medic was way too easy with about 30 ent-bots in a cantina, there was no fun in mastering medic in about 5h.

And they should take out the ability to log in multiple toons, they make the game look like nge with all the afkbots.
Sure, lets revert to doing nothing for hours while we wait for an ent to buff us... good call. Doing nothing>productivity
Old 04-26-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskotoiea View Post
would rather not see a wipe untill after the object restructure, its not rediculousley broken as is
I agree with this post, and that is why I vote to not wipe TC: Nova until new content is released.

TO DEVS: Thank you for the time you guys put into the Core coding. It is appreciated among my colleges and myself!
Old 04-26-2010, 06:16 AM

blue frogs would be a horrible idea
Old 04-26-2010, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vens1o1 View Post
blue frogs would be a horrible idea
Why do you say that?

sig by yaki

Old 04-26-2010, 06:19 AM

i mean it would be great for pvp and pvp fun but i think it would take away the fun of pve shoping and crafting
Old 04-26-2010, 06:20 AM

it would take away from pve crafting and buying and selling on the bazar
Old 04-26-2010, 06:23 AM

yes proactive with a server wipe. Ill agree.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:26 AM

Location: Las Vegas, NV or HELLHOLE USA as i call it. Originally from Washington state.
Yes wipe.

My wish: upon character creation please either start us out with more than $2k or make training fees lower...ie 100, 500, 1500, 3000, and 4000 instead of these existing $8000 to be trained! It's hard enuf starting over! Too many times I've begged for someone to teach me but either I've got to fly to another planet and ask over and over before someone will teach me, (even PMing them) or I have to stay put and ask for hours before someone comes out of afk mode and is available for teaching. I can see if the game were more populated and less afk'd but this has gotten ridiculous for me. It's as if nobody who is already leveled wants to take the time to teach their future competition or something...feels like it anyway.

PS: I see a lot asking you why not just wipe this part or that part? Because it was made clear that this had to be an entire wipe, not just partial.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vens1o1 View Post
it would take away from pve crafting and buying and selling on the bazar
What about BLUE FROGS that didn't give items? Only skills?

sig by yaki

Old 04-26-2010, 06:30 AM

lol i guess so
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: