SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 09:18 AM

What's funny to me is that the people who got the most angry about the possibility of a wipe are the ones who try to "win" SWG - an open-ended un-winable sandbox.

Well, perhaps they'll be satisfied with the fact that they won the wipe war. I doubt this will sate them, but I can dream...
Old 04-28-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbinky View Post
What's funny to me is that the people who got the most angry about the possibility of a wipe are the ones who try to "win" SWG - an open-ended un-winable sandbox.

Well, perhaps they'll be satisfied with the fact that they won the wipe war. I doubt this will sate them, but I can dream...
I'm sorry but if you think an mmorpg can't be won, then you just don't know your mmo history and the story of Fansy the Famous.

http://www.notaddicted.com/fansythefamous.php
Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 AM

I really think have the nerd raging here is by kids that didnt even play pre-cu swg. Maybe when they were 9-10 years old. Everyone I see is 14-16 years old in game. You can tell by the way they type and carry on. They are here simply playing a free game.

This is going to hurt the people that loved swg pre-cu in the long run. All these people crying and bashing could potentially make the developers say "**** you, go play the nge". Its unlikely, but I know it can make them not want to work on it at all or lose motivation.

If all you whiners want to have to pay $15 for a sub par, ruined game and a **** community (well from the bashing it seems the **** community has arrived here as well), then keep bashing.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:43 PM

I voted for a wipe,anyway i'll continue to play as before (i would have done the same thing after a wipe too).

I trust the developers, i'm sure they will take the right decision for the future of the TC (as they did until now).
Closed Thread