Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Major Project Announcements

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomLeader View Post
Don't take merryxmas seriously. He is just trying to stir up drama; let's not be baited to do ourselves what he is trying to accomplish.

Aside from those sorts of posts... I declare this thread to be win.

Agreed.

And Also:

Kyle is as wise as Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu.

Old 06-06-2008, 12:45 PM
President
ManagerDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tothix View Post

Agreed.

And Also:

Kyle is as wise as Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu.
=)

This post was a collective effort by the staff, not just me, but I like the quote.

Kyle (previously mustangcoupe69)
Launchpad Enhanced: Making client setup simple <-- This fixes 99% of problems. Use it.
Client Setup Guide
Old 06-06-2008, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
=)

This post was a collective effort by the staff, not just me, but I like the quote.
Well lets give a hand for the staff!

***Clapz***

Old 06-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Exciting stuff. Nothing but good can come from this, and hey if it doesn't fly, we're still right where we are now, which isn't a bad place to be
Old 06-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Euro-Chimaera Representative

For the good of the game and wide reaching community i hope all the **** gone before can be water under the bridge .
Old 06-06-2008, 02:37 PM

Firstly well said Kyle it has been a long time coming for those of us watching the Emu scene on and off. I am a long time lurker here just due to the atmosphere of the past that the forums seemed to have had and it's nice to see peace is breaking out Have been on the various versions of the forums along the way lurking mainly so i have been here since the idea of an Emu emerged.

As Agi said above hopefully everyone puts aside their perceptions of other teams, the supporters from those teams and start with a clean slate for all. The past is the past now and it should remain there no matter what.

SCM
Old 06-06-2008, 02:46 PM

Great post. I really hope all the communities can set aside their differences and work together.

Old 06-06-2008, 03:44 PM

As I'm sure a lot of you know, one of the most common questions is: 'Will there be enough people to stop deserted planets and have a strong and active community?' In my opinion it is only through genuine unity that a community as vast and varying as the pre-cu community we knew and loved can be regained.

Thank you SWG:EMU team for making this IMO very mature descision, it is about time someone made a move towards unity rather than looking for the next thing to accuse and attack whoever for.

And as always, keep up the good work
Old 06-06-2008, 04:18 PM

You guys rock... all of you.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:22 PM

Good Post,

/target SWGEMU_DEVS;
/Pause 2;
/Clap;
/Pause 2;
/point;
/Pause 2;
/cheer;
/Pause 2;
/Hi5;
Old 06-06-2008, 05:09 PM

One question. why did my picture get deleted? It isn't offensive at all. It's the AARP logo for "Divided we fail."

What ever I said before is only to get SWGEmu on the right track. Now im getting trolled on as a deviant. Guys, grow up and if you would have in the past maybe you wouldn't be in this situation. I am very offended now.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merryxmas View Post
One question. why did my picture get deleted? It isn't offensive at all. It's the AARP logo for "Divided we fail."

What ever I said before is only to get SWGEmu on the right track. Now im getting trolled on as a deviant. Guys, grow up and if you would have in the past maybe you wouldn't be in this situation. I am very offended now.
never saw the picture he was referring to but perhaps this isn't the place to be arguing about such things, I'm not going to jump to any conclusions as to weather or not he was wright or wrong but let's just get back on track.

Good Job SWGEmu
Old 06-06-2008, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galatic View Post
never saw the picture he was referring to but perhaps this isn't the place to be arguing about such things, I'm not going to jump to any conclusions as to weather or not he was wright or wrong but let's just get back on track.

Good Job SWGEmu
Agreed. Good Job SWGEmu.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galatic View Post

Good Job SWGEmu
yes, please don't argue about things that have nothing to do with this thread; If you want to argue take it somewhere else.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merryxmas View Post

Bro, I think the reason everyone is getting mad at you here, is because you are accusing SWGEmu only, on SWGEmu's boards, when we are here trying to unite everyone.

Don't come to the SWGEmu boards simplying accusing JUST SWGEmu and telling our devs they need to get back on track. Simply its the community of developers, meaning all teams and communities.

And wah, don't worry yourself too much being offended by people on a forum, I sure as hell don't.
"You Know It"
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: