SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 02:17 AM

Ebayer's and casual loozers have won, with their crying.

I'm glad i wont be playing on suncrusher, becouse i see what will happen there .

It may sound harsh, but it is so...

Last edited by Metal; 04-28-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:30 AM

Wiping a TC shouldn't be such a big deal. Says alot about the current community, the way this is getting blown out of proportion.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:47 AM

Anyone who compare the swgemu team to soe are seriously misguided, what happened here was even on there test center they actually gave us a choice on the future of this server and unfortunately a minority of this community took that choice away from us by exploiting the poll with more votes than they were entitled to.
we will never know the true feelings of the community on this matter because of it and it must of really put a limitation on the future community involvement in development choices.
I hope that the people flaming the devs because of a biased poll realise that there was no result down to those few that multi voted and therefore the correct decision was taken.

I continue to thank all the developers and community staff for there continued efforts on this project
Old 04-28-2010, 02:54 AM

Well, on the behalf of myself I'd like to apologize to the swgemu staff for those that are being frankly offensive and damaging to this community's goal. For the sake of making this a better place, please everyone chill out and move on. Whether you think you are owed one or not, the staff has already apologized and tried to make things better for all sides in this issue.

Lets please move forward from this with personal goals of making this community a better place and focus on having fun while trying to improve the emu itself as a whole.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:58 AM

God after seeing all the **** in this thread I'm making a motion. If the devs see this comment, take note to not listen to anybody except yourselves. Don't let what anybody else says sway your opinion. If someone doesn't like what you, the ultimate dealbreakers, are doing, then they can gtfo. This is not a for profit project so figures don't need to be worried about. Make an agenda, post the agenda, and stick with it. Screw everyone else.

<TheyThatAre>
Old 04-28-2010, 03:01 AM

QQ QQ there thats done... Can we go back to playing the damn game now. That is all it is after all...

SRSBSNSS
Old 04-28-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letesh View Post
QQ QQ there thats done... Can we go back to playing the damn game now. That is all it is after all...

SRSBSNSS
Even though there was no wipe the issues still need to be addressed.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigs View Post
makes as much since as comparing modern day politicians to Hitler and Stalin.
Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. barrack obama) Time's 'man of the year 2008

---
Hitler, Time's 'man of the year' 1939

----
Stalin, Time's 'man of the year' 1940

Last edited by safak; 04-28-2010 at 03:09 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jengu-fet View Post
The fact of the matter is, no one is forcing anyone to play, or test, this free game. Therefore, no one here has cause to pitch a fit for not getting there way one way or the other. Accept what the Devs are trying to do for us in this endeavor or get the hell out.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jengu-fet View Post
I'd prefer they work on the OR. You would think everyone who cares about seeing a complete pre-cu server would feel the same way.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by safak View Post
Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. barrack obama) Time's 'man of the year 2008

---
Hitler, Time's 'man of the year' 1939

----
Stalin, Time's 'man of the year' 1940

WOOT!!!!

GOP ftw!

Old 04-28-2010, 03:18 AM

Omg whats going to happen to my resources, what about my 5M max PH that i was going to dupe. **** i was gonna sell my holo for 3085203Mill

Oh wait the 33% minority won, great now everyone can get back to ****ing the economy, one of the most vital and unique parts in the game

Thanks SOE
Old 04-28-2010, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphresz View Post
Omg whats going to happen to my resources, what about my 5M max PH that i was going to dupe. **** i was gonna sell my holo for 3085203Mill

Oh wait the 33% minority won, great now everyone can get back to ****ing the economy, one of the most vital and unique parts in the game

Thanks SOE
Here Zap, have a refund for everything this game has cost you. Now, STOP WHINING.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphresz View Post

Thanks SOE
There was no minority or majority, the poll was duped and there fore invalid, now stop flaming the devs and live with the fact you have a free game on a TEST server and enjoy until OR
Old 04-28-2010, 03:30 AM

Its sad really. It shows the decline of America and just how far the MTV generation has fallen. Everyone here is being provided with a FREE game that is being privatly funded, supported and developed. Moreover, it is a game that we all lost years ago and for some time, never thought we would get back. Now that we have something, few can simply say thank you, instead most of you are all a ungratefull bastards.

I will not be counted in that majority. Devs, you have my deepest appreciation for your work on this project and you shall have my support on whatever measures must be taken for it to succeed.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: