Notices

Announcements Major Project Announcements

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundive View Post
I think the issue for some is that the gungan isn't on other planets and he can't instant buff. (If he is and he can, please correct me). It's only in Theed. So if I want to test the Tusken fort, I have to forget all of my skills, learn doctor, buff, unlearn doctor, relearn pistoleer, bounty hunter, commando, smuggler (This takes about 5 to 25 minutes depending on lag), catch the flight to Tatoonie, do a few runs through the fort, fly back, and repeat the process to rebuff.
There are actually frogs on Naboo, Corellia, and Tatooine.
Quote:
Anyways, I had a question. I've read through all of the posts in this thread (that's dedication right there) and now I'm confused. First you guys say I need to inform you if there will be multiple accounts in the house. Then you say I need to inform you if there will be multiple accounts on one computer. Then it was changed to multiple accounts on one IP (no clarifications if it's LAN ip or internet ip. I assumed it's internet but then..) it went back to multiple accounts on one computer. This dance takes place for a few pages. Which is it?

My girlfriend wants to test along with me. She's going to use a laptop (right now it's disassembled and scattered across my desk). Do I contact someone and explain this or is it fine because she is going to be on a different computer? It'll have a different LAN ip (used to track multiple accounts on one computer) but have the same internet ip (used to track multiple accounts in one house)
At this point our staff prefers that you take all the necessary steps to avoid tripping our multiple account detector (register your accounts from different computers). If you do trip it and have a legitimate reason for doing so, e-mail Ekaika or PhantomLeader after the account is banned. In the past we advised contacting them before, but they simply get so many e-mails that it's nearly impossible to keep track of things that way. E-mail after the banning, explain the situation, and they will take care of it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: