SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo-landi View Post
If nothing else it shows us they are going to make the right choices no matter what the base wants..
Thats funny. The heads at SOE thought that they were doing the right thing despite what the players were saying.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arien View Post
Thats funny. The heads at SOE thought that they were doing the right thing despite what the players were saying.
SOE is for profit..this is not. NFP is very different from profit. SOE was bent to the desires of Lucas..here not so much. You have a right to cry paying 15 a month x 4 accounts. Here..not so much.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
SOE is for profit..this is not. NFP is very different from profit. SOE was bent to the desires of Lucas..here not so much. You have a right to cry paying 15 a month x 4 accounts. Here..not so much.
Whats your f'ing point wise guy? None of that BS means they are making the right choice.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:31 PM

I think the Devs should shut TC down for a month. I think too many people are taking this project for granted at this time. Teach them a valuable lesson, let their cries fall on deaf ears for a month while you guys take a break. Seriously. I want to play as much as anyone, but this is just ridiculous.

You guys cried for a wipe due to the economy of a Test Center. The economy of a Test Center! Wow, that's brilliant.

I really don't care if they wipe it or not. At this point I hope they do just to shut you all up. But I hope they shut it down for a month first, just to prove a point. That it is not your right to determine what goes on with their project.

They asked for your feedback, you acted like little brats. Much like is happening now. No wonder they don't want to listen to you, who could blame them?
Old 04-27-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow2k View Post
I think the Devs should shut TC down for a month. I think too many people are taking this project for granted at this time. Teach them a valuable lesson, let their cries fall on deaf ears for a month while you guys take a break. Seriously. I want to play as much as anyone, but this is just ridiculous.

You guys cried for a wipe due to the economy of a Test Center. The economy of a Test Center! Wow, that's brilliant.

I really don't care if they wipe it or not. At this point I hope they do just to shut you all up. But I hope they shut it down for a month first, just to prove a point. That it is not your right to determine what goes on with their project.

They asked for your feedback, you acted like little brats. Much like is happening now. No wonder they don't want to listen to you, who could blame them?
Holy Pete! This makes sense! Shadow I salute you. Like I' and many others have harped on many times in the past, too many people are treating this TC as a full release game that somehow they are entitled to...
Old 04-27-2010, 08:23 PM

Quote:
This has nothing to do with profit. It has to do with the level of professionalism we're seeing.

I have every right to voice my opinion and i'll continue to do so as long as this is an open forum.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arien View Post
This has nothing to do with profit. It has to do with the level of professionalism we're seeing.

I have every right to voice my opinion and i'll continue to do so as long as this is an open forum.
Please code your own SWG emu from scratch and chill out with the whole "not professional" talk.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamar01 View Post
Please code your own SWG emu from scratch and chill out with the whole "not professional" talk.
This is my thought as well. If you don't like things here, go make your own Pre-CU server. If not, shut up and play the FREE product you're getting
Closed Thread