SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2007, 06:03 PM

There was one,there was a person for the imp vette there if im not mistaken
Old 06-19-2007, 07:19 PM

Went ahead and found it. No buildings there of course, just the water and the palm trees. Its night in the game right now so I'll take the screen shot when its bright and early.

These are the coordinates: 1853,0,-6074.

SSW of Mos Eisley

Matt
Old 06-19-2007, 09:35 PM

good job!!
Old 06-20-2007, 02:42 PM

Craving a new update....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
King's Library Hosting
http://www.kingslibraryhosting.net

Hosting...at its best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-20-2007, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxxvacine View Post
Craving a new update....
Patience my friend I would like one as well, but would rather them keep busy coding and continuing to bring this great game back to us
Old 06-20-2007, 04:16 PM

Nice work guys, can't wait to see this live!
Do you want to make a website, but just don't know how? Then email me at AnonymousCoding@gmail.com, and I'll work on your website for you, going for 1 to 3 American dollars per page, or 2 to 5 American dollars per three pages!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugolin View Post
OMG you are doing greattt!
i offer my sister as a tribute!

keep the good work
So do I! Just as soon as I convince my elderly parents to have a sister...the hard part..
Do you want to make a website, but just don't know how? Then email me at AnonymousCoding@gmail.com, and I'll work on your website for you, going for 1 to 3 American dollars per page, or 2 to 5 American dollars per three pages!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxxvacine View Post
Craving a new update....
Aren't we all !! lolz rofl lol

I think we have to wait for the problem with the quadtree (whatever that is, lolz) and maybe the problem detailed here http://swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4439 that were caused by recent updates before anything new can be added. Once that's out of the way I'll bet that there will be loads of new updates to the emu.

We just need to be a bit patient
Old 06-20-2007, 08:07 PM

fishing

finally the most important part, i remember those slow days about a year after playing since game release, sitting there at 2 am with nothing to do but fish in full storm trooper gear, gj though on everything so far
Old 06-21-2007, 01:39 AM

Wow... Good work men!

I really can't wait to stick it to SOE...
Old 06-21-2007, 11:32 PM

Your face was silently added to my butt. HAHAHAHAHAH just kidding you all, your face was nowhere near my butt at any time... that would be just crazy talk......... *wink* ANYWAYS holy whoa whats going on!? i dunno. its great that stuff was added. makes me feel like a triumphant win has been won by the good ol team of devs. the NEW devs. remember you DEVS, power corrupts. and DEV power corrupts.... DEVILLISHLY. so you all be good and pure and wholesome and listen to your people, travel not on the path to SOEism. for it leads to descruction and hatred. crap i gotta stop drinkin. LATER ALL YALLZ DEVBS AND PPLS AND YOUZ
Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teh J
Old 06-22-2007, 05:16 AM

WOW i am new signed up here. But Ive been watching this from a far I went on the server once when it was first possible for us to and then again yesterday just out of interest and its amazing how far its come. Back in the early days it was full of bugs but now it seems to be running very well. All I can say is you guys have done an amazing job with this an ou should win an award of some kind
Old 06-22-2007, 03:12 PM

awesome job guys.
Old 06-23-2007, 09:05 AM

Thumbs up

I can't believe the progress that has been made in such a short space of time!

And if what i read is true - "Progress is just going to increase exponentially" then this is an exciting time indeed!

Well done devs! Kudos to you all
Old 06-23-2007, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer86 View Post
Your face was silently added to my butt. HAHAHAHAHAH just kidding you all, your face was nowhere near my butt at any time... that would be just crazy talk......... *wink* ANYWAYS holy whoa whats going on!? i dunno. its great that stuff was added. makes me feel like a triumphant win has been won by the good ol team of devs. the NEW devs. remember you DEVS, power corrupts. and DEV power corrupts.... DEVILLISHLY. so you all be good and pure and wholesome and listen to your people, travel not on the path to SOEism. for it leads to descruction and hatred. crap i gotta stop drinkin. LATER ALL YALLZ DEVBS AND PPLS AND YOUZ
What the ****?
Closed Thread