SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 01:05 PM

Oh, let me wish for a summer release, how I yearn for thee...
Old 04-10-2009, 01:41 PM

Soon...
Old 04-13-2009, 01:46 AM

Can't tell you how excited I am about this whole project!! You guys are awesome and I love what you're doing, and I love the "current tasks" when you log in etc. This thread is also a great idea, it helps keep people excited and focussed to know where we're at.

I have questions though. Or suggestions.

If I met someone who had just logged in and hadn't seen anything, I'd be telling them that combat mostly worked, there was free training/gear from the gungan npc, vehicles worked, small harvesters work, but not to expect droids, pets, or houses yet.
- However, there isn't one place like this where it actually says that. I had to learn that by grinding up to where I could either make something or find I had wasted my time.
A new thread every now and then with lists: What works! What to test! Coming soon! Whats not ingame yet! to make it easy to see.

This thread, if you look at the top, says the status was last updated 4 months ago, in January, because nobody edited it. Some visitors might not realise the numbers below that have been edited more recently.

The lists, to me anyway, tell me that crafting is done and being tested, structures are pretty much done, factory crates and harvesters are all done and being tested. YAY!
But... wtf? After grinding all the complex resources, making all the advanced crafting tools, I go to make stuff and:
- can't make factories. so I don't see how we're testing crates
- can't make houses, so I don't see how we've tested the ban/admin lists
- there are no schems for large harvesters or houses, yet they're both level 5...?

NOT complaining! It's great so far. It's just if I read the forums and didn't see those things, then I know there are some people will read this thread and will only just now have learned that the above things don't work yet. There will be others in the game who will be grinding for the resources to make, say, a house, and will then find that they can't make one yet.

Finally, why no Gungan option to "give me some darned resources plzz"? I'm sure sampling works; there are a hundred people testing it 24 hours a day. If there was an option to get the basics so people could test crafting or make their first harvesters without spending 8 hours sampling first, the testing would go quicker. Stop ppl exploiting it if it might discourage people from harvesting, like charge them $50,000 for a balanced set of resources or something.

Again, just being constructive here, love you guys! yay SWGEMU!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:27 PM

I remember seeing this list when it was like nothing all low numbers and I was thinking "Man can't wait til they start upping these numbers"... Now I look at it and my first reaction is *jaw drop* "SO MANY 5s!"
Old 04-18-2009, 07:29 PM

Hay SWGEmu devs.......you all are doing a great job, keep it up.....I just can't belive all the progress that has been made in the last year or so to what we have running on the TS Core3 server right now.

SWGEmu has come along ways and we just need to give the Devs more tiime to get this up and running right.

Good job ... you all and keep up the good work.
Guild LIGHT - Jedi Knight plus Light Council Member

Qui'Gin -Guild Blade

Dark'Youngling - Guild DFL ( DARK FORCE LORDS )

Derkain Shadow - Galaxie TCPrime
Guild DARK - jedi
Old 04-18-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corumanime View Post
The lists, to me anyway, tell me that crafting is done and being tested, structures are pretty much done, factory crates and harvesters are all done and being tested. YAY!
But... wtf? After grinding all the complex resources, making all the advanced crafting tools, I go to make stuff and:
- can't make factories. so I don't see how we're testing crates
- can't make houses, so I don't see how we've tested the ban/admin lists
- there are no schems for large harvesters or houses, yet they're both level 5...?
Hey mate. Not sure what some of these things were listed as when you posted that, but they are mostly 4's at the moment which means they are not in PUBLIC testing yet. So they are likely having testing finished on the private test servers and will soon be rolling out to the public test server where we can ENJOY!!

Current Characters: Mara Mou (Commando); Guryon Gearmaker (M-Artisan/Armoursmith/Tailor); Delicious (TKA/Ranger/CH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aire0n View Post
Yep I have a legit copy as well. I can take a screenshot of me holding the cd case and the cds if you want rofl.
Simple Guide for Newbies to Pre-CU
Old 04-18-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedora View Post
Oh, let me wish for a summer release, how I yearn for thee...
They should release it on june 26th
Old 04-18-2009, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
They should release it on june 26th
Agreed.

Bokata (Wookiee Jedi)

Numlock (Swordsman/Rifleman)

"Exodus" Movie
Old 04-19-2009, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokata View Post
Agreed.
It'd be exactly 6 years after the release of SWG.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:31 PM

Talking im so so happy

My you chaps do not know how happy you have made me....

I spent some two years playing pre changes Galaxies it was great a guild of 100 plus all working together in a sand box where a man could be the hunter or the hunted a shop keeper or a pet breader a single man could have a army (well a few bases a few pets a droid and a soldier but still a army) .
And pow NO you will be what we want you to be no more pets for you sunny no more hunting the newbie he may cry (going to Tat killing erm always made me smile)
Now you guys (or girls) do this one word is so so easy to say and some times means so little in this crazy world but here i go with all my hart .

Thankyou (ok its two shoot me)

ps when its done and trust me i can wait you cant miss me im the guy who fights with 3 large pets a large atat and a droid we are the last of the ESF.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:17 PM

Wow at this rate of development me thinks it should be out by june or july...I would personally like to see a June release but I would also rather have a well done and completed product so I will sit and do my thing in the mean time. Thanks for all of your hard work guys.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:28 PM

You guys are killing me! Do you know what this means?? I have no choice but to start playing the game that consumed my every non-work waking moment!! Staying up till 3am on work nights and getting screamed at by the wife on weekends. Oh man bring it on!!
Old 04-25-2009, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarien View Post
You guys are killing me! Do you know what this means?? I have no choice but to start playing the game that consumed my every non-work waking moment!! Staying up till 3am on work nights and getting screamed at by the wife on weekends. Oh man bring it on!!
uhhh...since when is that a good thing.......
Old 04-25-2009, 12:42 PM

Hi! I'm new, I'm from spain and I have not idea about english but i like play this game thanks
Old 04-25-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crack14 View Post
Hi! I'm new, I'm from spain and I have not idea about english but i like play this game thanks
wrong place to post
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: