SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 09-16-2007, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correction View Post
"Tipping" refers to the method used by many for quickly transferring credits from one player to another: "/tip Cortan 370," "/tip bank Cotran 426," etc.
"Tipping status" refers to the level of completion of the "/tip" feature in the emulator. Recently it's been updated to "Level 4."
Ohh that's what it means. I was trying to relate "tipping" to vehicles and couldn't find it out. But that makes sence to me. Thanks.
Old 09-21-2007, 04:54 PM

awesome
Old 09-23-2007, 02:11 PM

So happy to hear it =D just joined and was curious myself actually glad to hear things are running smoothly.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:57 PM

very good update.
now people just need to read it.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:40 PM

Thank God NPCs are next.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:09 PM

Just found this place, did everything you said and successfully logged into the most wonderful thing I have seen in a long time. Keep up the good work.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikhan1977 View Post
Just found this place, did everything you said and successfully logged into the most wonderful thing I have seen in a long time. Keep up the good work.
A lot of people play games like EQ2, WOW, etc., but if you want to see real life wizards, just check out the SWGEmu dev team. They are the ones that can actually put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Huzzah!
Old 09-25-2007, 12:00 PM

Yes! The other day I googled "Star Wars Galaxis sucks" because I am STILL torn up over what the NGE has done. It has turned SWG into any other Star Wars game. I kept finding myself wishing the game to be as it was Pre-NGE, even Pre-CU! Then I found this long, professional article about what happened to SWG and I found this website in the comments section. THANK YOU ALL!! I signed up yesterday SO EASILY! Does anyone know when the next time Test Center will be up? Or is it up already and I have done or not done something?

-Andewa

Elder Commando
Imperial Ace Pilot
Imperial Colonel
Old 09-25-2007, 03:30 PM

It was up during my lunch break from 12:30pm to 1pm EST today. I didn't do much, but it was still fun.
Old 09-25-2007, 03:31 PM

actually when i joined i had the same doubt... its usually up every day check out the irc channel for the status... its all in the forum.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:38 PM

When I first bought SWG, I got a Strategy Guide for it. This guide was way Pre-CU, I got it when shuttle times were 10 mins! Should I begin adding all I can from it to the Wiki? There is a wealth of HAM info!
Old 09-26-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andewa View Post
When I first bought SWG, I got a Strategy Guide for it. This guide was way Pre-CU, I got it when shuttle times were 10 mins! Should I begin adding all I can from it to the Wiki? There is a wealth of HAM info!
umm if you want to go ahead I'd imagine they have probably all the info from that guide on swg's wikipedia already. But if they don't go ahead and add the info .
Old 09-26-2007, 06:01 PM

Quote:
default attack:
Level: 4
is this why you get the message "You do not have sufficient abilities to Attack" when using /attack?
Old 09-26-2007, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andewa View Post
Yes! The other day I googled "Star Wars Galaxis sucks" because I am STILL torn up over what the NGE has done. It has turned SWG into any other Star Wars game. I kept finding myself wishing the game to be as it was Pre-NGE, even Pre-CU! Then I found this long, professional article about what happened to SWG and I found this website in the comments section. THANK YOU ALL!! I signed up yesterday SO EASILY! Does anyone know when the next time Test Center will be up? Or is it up already and I have done or not done something?

-Andewa

Elder Commando
Imperial Ace Pilot
Imperial Colonel
The TC is usually up... Just make sure you have the right port and address and such... It will normally say on IRC if the TC is up. I suggest you download the launchpad enhanced. It automatically plugs in the info for you. And I know that signing your name and info after a post gives some sense of satisfaction when you first join a forum, but you should really make a sig.

P.S. If you're looking for a good server that doesn't just fix SOE's bugs, but also fixes their screwups and balance issues and adds content as well, you should check out Darjani.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckrr View Post
why not a checklist of what STILL has to be done instead of a list of everything?
To answer another one of your countless stupid questions, tuckrr, a checklist of what still has to be done would not display what has been accomplished.

Darjani SWGE: A More Balanced SWGEmu

"<offensive signature - removed>"

Last edited by EatsBabies; 09-26-2007 at 07:54 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:50 PM

Whoops... Sorry. Didn't mean to double post.

Darjani SWGE: A More Balanced SWGEmu

"<offensive signature - removed>"
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: