SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XfStef View Post
those mechanics, with the right team of ppl and the right budget can take on even wow if they do a redesign and remarket the whole thing.
Wow is in the ****ter. The lifespan of an average MMO is 4 years, look at Everquest. The only thing wow has going is its recent expansion. Imo, two expansions within a year and a half spells out its struggle to keep players...still interested...in a childish game. They are taking ideas from Warhammer Online and other MMOs to try and sustain their abomination of a game. Blizzard feeds off people's addiction and human nature to instant gratification that's why they have their million playerbase. SWG had no instantly gratifying elements for me but it was a social game that I loved and I'm hoping we can draw a crowd that would oust that of any other MMO.

Just think: A mere private server that has the biggest playerbase out of any other official MMO. That would say alot about SWG and this team on SWGEmu.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:51 PM

Great job as always Devs! I can't wait! Hopefully it'll be done before too long, I'd hate to develope a life outside of the house in the meantime :-P

Edit: I'm going to have to dig my SWG discs out of my closet and get up on that test center!
Old 03-20-2009, 05:48 AM

thank you for your great job!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 06:43 AM

Awesome! Great Job! Tim and Eric want to say your heroes.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:15 AM

A couple of quick problems

The reason I am posting here is because it says I am blocked from posting to the bug reporting area(don't know why I would be). Here a a couple of bugs

1. wind harvesters are not working (can not use operate machinery), also unable to re-deed

2. After the system crash, I am unable to use my swoop, all I am able to do is call it, and store it.

3. I have also had an issue with logging in. Usually in an attempt to dual log, the second login will reach the loading, like normal, and then the entire login disappears.

Just a couple of quick probs. Thank you for all your hard work!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:08 AM

I seem to be blocked from the /bug forums as well

hopefully this will make its way to the right forums since i have the inability to post there

1) Human brwaler using only the starting uniform and no weapons: Ive noticed that i have some unusual mod/encumberance UI issues.. The action pools have had a 1.6 billion mod / encumberance in the positive and sometimes negative,and seem to only be a user interface issue not hendering / helping the playability. These numbers do not change when buffed, and seem to only fix themselves after a server restart. Spoke with 2 others in IRC noticing the same issue. Both had brawler templates.

2) Twi'lek master Image designer: Ive noticed I cant seem to change my body color. It shows to be changed prior to accepthing the ID, but fails to actually change when accepted.

3) The multi seater X-34 landspeeder appears to not be multi seater. I was running 2 clients and attempted to give my self a ride. Both toons are not aligned with any faction. I grouped them up, put the leader in the car, tabed out to the other to hop in as a passenger. There was no radial option to become a passenger, and there was no /offer ride radial menu option.

3) Have not had any luck finding group options outside of /kick, /disband, /makeleader. Ive tried various commands to try to find a group loot option, offer ride, and a few others that i cant recall off the top of my head. But havent had any luck yet.

4) Have run across several mobs that tend to run-away, or dissapear when attacked. ( who can blame them though right? ) hehe

Again im sorry for posting in the wrong forums, but it was because I received an error when trying to log into the bug forums. (either your account has been blocked or your ussername/psswrd is wrong)

You guys are doing a fabulous job with the game, if theres anything we can do let us know
Old 03-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Quality Assurance Manager
ManagerQuality Assurance

Rellikus and 77junior, you will need to register for a new account in order to submit bugs here: http://www.swgemu.com/bugs.

Xavia@swgemu.com | eSupport
Helpful Links | Status List & Reporting Bugs
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source project.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:39 AM

two thumbs up.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavia View Post
Rellikus and 77junior, you will need to register for a new account in order to submit bugs here: http://www.swgemu.com/bugs.
I already have an SWGEmu account, unless your informing me that I need 2 accounts. One for SWGEmu and one for Bug reporting? I only ask because I try my best to abide w/ the rules

1.1 Multiple SWGEmu Accounts are not permitted. Each user may only have one account. Measures are incorporated to detect multiple user accounts.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:58 AM

it means you have to register an account on the bug reporting web site. I just used my same username and password from here, but i did have to register also.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77junior View Post

3) The multi seater X-34 landspeeder appears to not be multi seater. I was running 2 clients and attempted to give my self a ride. Both toons are not aligned with any faction. I grouped them up, put the leader in the car, tabed out to the other to hop in as a passenger. There was no radial option to become a passenger, and there was no /offer ride radial menu option.
As far as I recall the X34 wasn't a multiperson vehicle until post-CU (it was one of the better changes they made imo).
Old 03-24-2009, 01:22 AM

I have to second the wind harvester bug. We crafters are powerless (pun).
Old 03-24-2009, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I have to second the wind harvester bug. We crafters are powerless (pun).
Use radioactives. Harvest em with Mineral Extractors.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:17 PM

hello, can someone say when we will can play in true server?

thank, sorry for my english
Old 03-24-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiomil10 View Post
hello, can someone say when we will can play in true server?

thank, sorry for my english
April 1st is what I heard or I could just be making that up.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: