SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Bi-Weekly Updates

Notices

Bi-Weekly Updates Bi-Weekly Updates are SWGEmu's cornerstone updates, posted every two weeks.

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisengal View Post
heh yeah but Swg nge sux.. i will never suport sony in nge... even tho its a trial :P
Well I only played SWG for 6 weeks actively before the CU... the rest of my subscription of the second month I just tested CU a bit and didnt touch that game anymore. Maybe I didnt fall in love that much as you guys did. =)
Old 05-26-2008, 02:10 PM

I have also boycotted any and all sony products, and as many lucas arts products as possible. i bought a xbox 360 instead of the ps3 as well. my new dvd player not by sony. my new laptop not by sony. i was once a loyal sony customer all i owned was by sony. i think i have 1 sony item left to replace in my house. and this boycot is throughout my entire family and friends. the parent company should have stepped in imo. this has cost them in the high thousands of dollars, just from the people i know.
so back to this bi-weekly update. id like to say ty kyle for the info to watch closely. and second u guys keep going like this will be great. my own guess is dec of 2009. i have played the test center and seen the wonderful work thats been done but know there is soo much still yet to be done as well. so keep it goin and ill keep watchin.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: