SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Major Project Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonJoe View Post
Well SOE had good reasons to scrap pre-cu. It was totally broken.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Fedal

been awhile since I've touched any star wars game. SOE ruined it for me. Several people tried to talk me into trying this it took awhile but finally I decided to give it a try. All I can say is Great job guys, looks like you got everything on track. I'm starting to enjoy this game once again. Looking forward to the wipe but until then I'm still remembering the diffent commands and such.

Fedal
Old 09-01-2010, 03:05 PM
chadgarland

Quote:
Originally Posted by HigeeSnali View Post
Yo Dawg You heard we like snowballs .....

ect.
thanks for that helpful and insightful response.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:57 PM

I hope people realize that the OR is going to be wiped a few times at least so be prepared for it.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedal View Post
been awhile since I've touched any star wars game. SOE ruined it for me. Several people tried to talk me into trying this it took awhile but finally I decided to give it a try. All I can say is Great job guys, looks like you got everything on track. I'm starting to enjoy this game once again. Looking forward to the wipe but until then I'm still remembering the diffent commands and such.

Fedal
Lies...Pave promised pudding and joo came-a-running!
Old 09-01-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvaron View Post
No. We first want to get some parts done that we are currently working on, shouldn't take too long, but certainly not tomorrow
Well, I tried...lol Awesome job-it's been so much fun, and looking forward to the OR!
Old 09-01-2010, 08:06 PM

Can't wait for the OR.. nicely done guys
Old 09-01-2010, 08:17 PM

Im looking forward to the OR. I just hope the blue frog phase is short.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:27 PM

[
. As a small reminder, note that entertainers are not working

hmm how we will heal bf and mindwounds?

not that i get much worries about it, just interessting in.
i grind me some crafters in the or first, after i get waht i want i beginn whit combat.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:33 PM

A question about testing the OR: When I asked to made an Architect on the OR I was told by a CSR that if i wanted to test Architect skils i should go level it up. Now I'm pretty sure you can't level Architect in the 3-4 hours the OR is running. You might level a few boxes in Artisan but thats about it. Then the next time you logon to the OR your toon is wiped and tou have to start order from scratch. So, my question is the one I asked the CSR who gave me that advise: How do you test Architect or amy elite profession if you have to level it in 4 hours?
Old 09-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Communications Team Manager
CommunicationsManagerAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSRice View Post
A question about testing the OR: When I asked to made an Architect on the OR I was told by a CSR that if i wanted to test Architect skils i should go level it up. Now I'm pretty sure you can't level Architect in the 3-4 hours the OR is running. You might level a few boxes in Artisan but thats about it. Then the next time you logon to the OR your toon is wiped and tou have to start order from scratch. So, my question is the one I asked the CSR who gave me that advise: How do you test Architect or amy elite profession if you have to level it in 4 hours?
The update clearly says the OR will be pushed to TC: Nova full time, where is this 4 hours coming from except stuff tested 2+ weeks ago?

If we want to just test Architect, say for Master crafting, we will give Master Architect to the Blue Frog....as an example.

Former SWG Carbineer Correspondent from pre-CU through the NGE
Iebas Feania on Chilastra Master Architect/Carbineer/Creature Handler

| SWGEmu FAQ | A Newbie's Guide to SWGEmu! | Launchpad Enhanced | How to be a SWGEmu Beta Tester | Profession Forums |
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

Old 09-02-2010, 08:41 AM

maybe I read this wrong but am i to assume that skills in OR will be on the blue frogs please say it aint so haha
StewieGriffin - MDoc
Old 09-02-2010, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by owned101 View Post
maybe I read this wrong but am i to assume that skills in OR will be on the blue frogs please say it aint so haha
Only while major focus testing is in progress, and only those skills or items that the Devs want tested at that time. This is what I understand about the blue frogs on the OR.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:29 PM

Ide say we just wait and see what is there when we eventually log in, no use assuming anything or even pondering on something we do not know.Play the game as for what it is and then youll have your answeres.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:51 PM

From the testing I have managed to get in and do I have to say the OR looks good. I'll be going back to my old profession as an architect for sure
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: