SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Developer Chat Logs

Notices

Developer Chat Logs Once a month, on the second Saturday, at 7PM EST, we will hold an open Developer discussion on IRC. The logs from these chats will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 01:56 PM

I have a question, how many times do these player wipes take place?
Is that on regular basis or is that a random thing after an update?
Old 12-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyokeran Master View Post
I'm just wondering when vehicles will be released. A lot of missions are 1000+ m away, and after you do 10 you get pretty tired of walking there.
Vehicles were removed from TC due to issues with the current code. They will be reintroduced after Object Restructure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido View Post
I have a question, how many times do these player wipes take place?
Is that on regular basis or is that a random thing after an update?
The next wipe will take place when OR code is rolled out to TC. There is no ETA on that release. We do not give ETAs. It is unlikely, but no impossible, that there will be another wipe before then.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>
Old 12-03-2009, 01:13 AM

Harvesters don't work, but still for sale?

Okay thanks. One thing I might want to mention is that it came to my attention harvesters are either buggy, or not working. This is allowing for scamming of players who do not know this since the harvesters are still craftable, sellable, and tradable. I think until they function existing harvester deeds should have sales cancelled, and be made no trade. I thought it strange this wasn't done since vehicles, and player structures were already removed from crafting options. I almost got scammed into buying a harvester.
Closed Thread