SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 01:10 AM

and down. LOL. its been a while EK. its good to be back. even with the down time. nice to see the quick updates on server status. it probably cuts down on the "server down" threads ... not as much as the red banner that said "DONT ASK ABOUT SERVER STATUS" that i recomended and was up for all of a day. LOL. oh well thanks for the updates your awsome.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:48 AM

had enough time to train someone and then down again. I cant complain =) still a good time either way
Old 10-01-2009, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet' Autobot View Post
and down. LOL. its been a while EK. its good to be back. even with the down time. nice to see the quick updates on server status. it probably cuts down on the "server down" threads ... not as much as the red banner that said "DONT ASK ABOUT SERVER STATUS" that i recomended and was up for all of a day. LOL. oh well thanks for the updates your awsome.
Here's another pat on your back in case you didn't give yourself enough.
Players HAVE to know the server status so they can figure out to wait patiently or is it their own connection D.A.
Closed Thread