SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-03-2007, 09:34 PM

with all this work being put into the emu, do you think SOE would get a copy of core 3 when totally finished and debugged and then make a classic server with it since all the hard work is being done for free? i wouldnt be surprised...
Old 06-03-2007, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myikul View Post
with all this work being put into the emu, do you think SOE would get a copy of core 3 when totally finished and debugged and then make a classic server with it since all the hard work is being done for free? i wouldnt be surprised...
Why would they bother with core 3? They mostliky have the old build in cold storage. I don't believe that whole bull**** that they "deleted it."

--Useful Links--
Old 06-03-2007, 09:55 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myikul View Post
they do that they better grab the team who developed it as well.. not for free though lol
Old 06-03-2007, 09:57 PM
bean89032

Quote:
Originally Posted by DB101 View Post
Why would they bother with core 3? They mostliky have the old build in cold storage. I don't believe that whole bull**** that they "deleted it."
It supposedly got "overwritten" but my a mutual friend of mine is supposedly bribing a worker of SOE to give him the source coding for pre-cu, if he acquires it, it will prove that they could essentially revert back to cu times, they just don't want to because of whiny 14 year olds who don't like to work for the game.

--bean--
Old 06-03-2007, 09:59 PM

i dont think they deleted it either.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:35 PM

ya i would be a monumental mistake to delete stuff like that, always have backup JUST IN CASE. amazing how they'd rather lose money then admit they're wrong
Old 06-03-2007, 11:00 PM

I love you!
Old 06-04-2007, 03:58 AM

You guys are so awesome. This is one of the most exciting updates I have heard lately. Big progress.

I hope you guys host a server. I would donate every month if you did.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:04 AM

just a question...i dont really care either way... but, are u going to hold another stress this saturday or next... just wanna know so i can be ready

long live the emu

Old 06-04-2007, 05:16 AM

oru did say in irc that they will eventually be holding them every weekend, but i am not completely sure if that means we can expect them again on the 9th. i jewed myself on attending the last one damnit, still have yet to go to my first one! i was on a bad sleep schedule and slept in after the first one lol then after i got up i went out with some friends and yep, missed the second one. ****.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: