SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Major Project Announcements

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 09:12 AM

Um, how can a thread pinned as a sticky ever die? Just sayin'....

PROFESSION REPRESENTIVE
Knowledge Base: Scout, Bounty Hunter, Creature Handler

Bria (retired January 2006): Iakimo Wioga, Brannix Bayne, Jantszyn Tyridius
TC3: Braxxis Bayne, Bounty Hunter Dude ~ Hakimo, Wookiee Creature Handler-in-waiting

Old 09-22-2009, 07:23 PM

Scotty will fix it.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:47 AM

I haven't been here for long, & I don't know (nor do I care) about what happened in the past, but I think this is a very classy move.

Ever since I found SWGEmu, it's all I can think about! When the server is down, I go to the forums. When I'm at work, I think about coming home & checking to see if anything has happened since I was gone.

This is the greatest idea anyone has ever come up with, & if we, as a community, can't stick together, it will fail. We are united by a love of all things SOE decided to destroy with the NGE. We may all have different points of view, but we all want the same thing: The success of SWGEmu.

I, for one, offer my free time, in any way shape or form, to help SWGEmu become as great as I know it can. This is something I believe all of us need to commit ourselves to, even just by logging in & stressing the server is helpful. Reporting bugs, exploring the game worlds, interacting with others in the community, etc, are all ways we can pull together & help the SWGEmu team make this dream a reality!
Old 10-06-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iakimo View Post

good question..lol

Only a Sith Deals in Absolutes, I'll Do what i must
Old 10-25-2009, 05:54 PM

i dont really understand what he means by community. like is it just this site "community" or every other site aswell?

no disrespect intended just wondering =]
Old 10-25-2009, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iakimo
This.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:21 PM

Here's an idea...

Give us a finished product that this so called "community" can gather around and be supportive of, then perhaps this experiment will be successful.

'Til then - this is just a place where people who used to play Galaxies can hang out and post adorable little fanboi love nuggets to the dev team.

Push the Object Revamp or w/e the hell it's called - midterms are just about over devs. No excuse now. Get crackin' - the people are restless and looking for either a finished product or a new damned game.

rabble rabble rabble

Old 10-31-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoten View Post
Here's an idea...

Give us a finished product that this so called "community" can gather around and be supportive of, then perhaps this experiment will be successful.

'Til then - this is just a place where people who used to play Galaxies can hang out and post adorable little fanboi love nuggets to the dev team.

Push the Object Revamp or w/e the hell it's called - midterms are just about over devs. No excuse now. Get crackin' - the people are restless and looking for either a finished product or a new damned game.

rabble rabble rabble

Needs more RAGE
Old 11-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Inactive Developer

Quote:
Here's an idea...

Give us a finished product

If you are in such a hurry for a finished product, my good sir, why don't you learn C++ and help the project out? That's what I did.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Here's an idea...

rabble rabble rabble

Try supporting the community and project rather than making uninformed and stupid comments ?

In case you hadn't noticed the 'product' is already there .. or perhaps you don't see the hundreds of people playing every day a game that no longer existed....
Old 11-01-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Here's an idea...

rabble rabble rabble

This was a very stupid thing to say.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:57 AM

not to mention the object of this post was written before there was even a mention of a SunCrusher. There wasn't even a Nova test center yet. there was a TC, just called Core3TC, but it was only open to the public on special occasions like stress tests. Any reply to the OP that confuses the goals of 2 years ago with the goals of today is sadly mislead.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:30 PM

I can only doubt that everyone on the SWGemu team forgives everyone, I can say a with 100% assurance that a few of them still hold a grudge towards me alone. What about Joker? Do you guys forgive Joker too?
Old 11-06-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeon View Post
I can only doubt that everyone on the SWGemu team forgives everyone, I can say a with 100% assurance that a few of them still hold a grudge towards me alone. What about Joker? Do you guys forgive Joker too?

And you would be????
Old 11-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Galaxies Reborn Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van View Post
And you would be????
Sour Grapes.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: