SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 09:40 AM
Developer
DeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biophilia View Post
asking strangers to believe you is a classic scam ultyma

just post the donations. And then add some detail to your spendings. As another person in this thread referred to, there should be transparency when it comes to donations.

Add some detail to the spendings?

Are you freaking blind? WE SPEND THE SAME MONEY EVERY MONTH. IT'S BEEN THE SAME FOR THE LAST YEAR.

If you don't like to donate then don't donate. It's called DONATE for a reason.

When the little girl guides come to your house to sell cookies do you ask them for DNA scans, fingerprint scans, retina scans, and a detailed log on their entire history in the girl guides including all of the badges that they have earned? No.

I don't feel like going through 5 billion transaction logs and removing peoples name's from them. Contrary to popular belief, people don't want their names posted on the interwebs.

So again, if you don't like it, you don't have to be here.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:36 AM

First you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultyma View Post
It upsets me when people think we get $10,000 a month.
Then you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultyma View Post
I don't feel like going through 5 billion transaction logs and removing peoples name's from them.
If you were actually getting 5 billion transactions, you guys would be doing a hellova lot better than a measly 10k

To the other people who want full disclosure of the books, guys please. It's called a donation for a reason. When I send my check to the National MS society every year, I don't ask for disclosure. I support their cause in the one way I can, just as I do here, and then I let them do their jobs.

If you don't trust where the money is going, or if you don't trust what it's being used for... don't donate. They've given you a brief list of their monthly bills, if you want to help with those bills... then donate.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:19 AM

All the people that say they cannot afford it... common... almost everyone in the western world is able to donate like 5 dollar. 5 dollar is 2 freaking beers at the pub. So put up or shut up.

Donated 10 dollars and do not expect anything in return but I would appreciate a bit more updates on the progress.
Old 12-19-2007, 09:40 AM

$10

Merry Xmas. I will donate when I get a job. (really wish I didn't lose my buisness)
Old 12-19-2007, 09:57 AM

as an old member of the greatest german guild in swg europe chimaera
i would like to say that i cant use this donation thing from the swgemu site.
transfering money from an german bank to an american or what ever in the world isnt that easy and so there is a need of the bank information where to pay the money.
otherway i could send 1€(1.43$ atm and still getting more:P )
i realy would like to help keeping this all up because i loved swg so when everyone just donate 1buck a month i think that would help a bit.

Cerasus Thc {ANG}
MBH,MCarb
Closed Thread