SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 12:42 AM
Administrator
DeveloperAdministrator

No one is being banned anymore, so I dont see why everyone is dwelling in the past. we've changed heh, Im asking how we can improve, not bashing what went wrong before.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:51 AM
Po-ooga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
No one is being banned anymore, so I dont see why everyone is dwelling in the past. we've changed heh, Im asking how we can improve, not bashing what went wrong before.
Ramsey, I just got 10 minute banned.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:01 AM

My dear Ramsey, this is where you are wrong, Im afraid. You see, there is a 0.001% chance that Ultyma will EVER change his ways. He is too egotistical. And ban happy for that matter. He may have some skill in packet structuring, but all he likes to is be unkind in general. His favorite think is saying 'kthx.' then banning someone. Tell me you have never seen this happen. And you can NOT hide your past under a rug, its just not that simple. Like remember how you tried to get my *cough*anotheremuforumyoudontlike*cough* password, just so you can spy on them? Yeah, real mature. Like Miscillian said, try banning us. Your just disreguarding your post about no more bans. What a hypocrite.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:21 AM

errr... i mean, it been like what, almost 3 years?? if all the past forums databased could been recovered u could practicaly answer all the questions with "... use the search batton dude..." or "read the FAQ". Like general stuff, themes of conversations gets old, simply as that. Like most of the developers, mods, admis, people have move on, got married and childrens. U can only keep people on the edge of their seats for a time, then as me, i just come by a couple of times a month to see how things r doing.

And btw, why try to revive the forums if Ultyma likes the irc better...? nuff said.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:13 AM
Silent Boba Fett

Quote:
No offense man, but you guys do the "no really we've changed! we'll do better" thing more than SOE did.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:58 AM

Quote:

well except for thoughs that are really trying to get banned to prove that you haven't change.. when in fact there has been a big change for the better... I don't get why some people cant just play well with others lol

Last edited by QuiBonJen; 03-31-2007 at 04:25 AM.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:31 PM

nm, thanks for clarification

Last edited by pedrohsi; 03-31-2007 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:44 PM
Administrator
DeveloperAdministrator

Read my post a couple pages ago. I cleared the gline (ban) list on irc.