SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Major Project Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 10:23 PM

I'm having so much fun playing this game once again. Even with some of the crafting professions (my main enjoyment) not available and with the bugs, this version of SWG still wins over NGE anyday! Thanks to everyone involved with the project.

Nova:
Ama-Ebi/Unagi/Daja/Raylana/Zahira/Katara/Vivienne
Old 04-23-2010, 10:30 PM

I am enjoying Pre-CU once again! Thank you all who are working to bring back the real SWG. Even with bugs, glitches, and disconnects, it is still more fun to play then NGE by a long shot. If anyone could tell me how to report bugs or glitches that need to be fixed, I will gladly help to perfect the Pre-CU SWG Game!
Old 04-24-2010, 07:08 AM

If You Read Properly It Says OR Is In Testing But To Run A Game Like This Befor Test Or And Then Making It Live For Us To Play You Need The Server To Run Better Which We Are Still Helping Buy Donating... They Will Upload The Server And Or When All Is Ready As They Have Built The Game Up From A Few Bits Of Code To A Hole Game, So They Still Need To Fix Bugs Glitch's Or Other Stuff They Have Not Yet Added But Testing Befor Upload Just Be Carm And Wait Keep Testing The Server To see It Become The Game We Once All Loved And Played They Will Put All That Is Need Or Once On The Game As And When They Code It But Just To Code The Bikes In To The Game Script And To Make It Run On Every Planet Every User And So On Is Meany Meany Pages Of Coding It Takes Time....

I Hope This Helps And I Hope You Carry On Enjoying The Great Offer This Guys Have Given Us I Mean They Dont Have To Do This Which Would Then Put A Dead End On This Game As They Are The Only Ones Working On It All The Others Are Just Using The Codes These Guys Made So Dont Rush Them And It Will Happen Soon...

If You Feel You Can Help Code Design Or Any Thing Else Contact Them See If They Need Or Wont You...

Any Further Q's Please Ask Or Ask The Mod's Or On IRC The More You Bug The Admins The Slower They Go As We Are More Important Than The Game To The Are Happiens Is What Makes Them Keep Going.

Written By MiniShark / Minimayheam
Back For One Reasion The Old Days
The Fun The Joy The Respect.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:05 AM

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ lmfao
Old 04-24-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by headshark View Post
long poorly written post that made my head explode
Headshark,
Please learn one very important thing. When forming a sentence in the English language, only the first letter of that sentence and any proper nouns are capitalized.

Learning that, will keep others heads from exploding!
Old 04-25-2010, 12:07 AM

I almost wonder if he manually capitalizes every word, or if he has some program that does it for him...I dunno about you guys, but capitalizing really slows down my WPM =/
Old 04-25-2010, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odwill View Post
I have used IE8 today with all the features on the site. It went off with complete success. I know there are those of you that are having issues using IE 7/8 (buttons not working etc..) but it is hard to track down the issue since it isn't affecting everyone. I'll keep poking around trying to find something.
this is the error message i get when i try to post a reply (buttons not working), hope it helps

http://3wpulq.bay.livefilestore.com/...mu%20error.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbous View Post
Can Internet Explorer users please test the donate button and confirm that it works or does not work?

Like the other forum controls, (i.e. Edit), the donate button does not work for me.
works fine for me.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:26 PM

well done

I've been keeping an eye on SWGEmu ever since i found out about it two years ago. I decided to give it a try two days ago and I must say I'm very impressed.

SWGEmu group has donated a lot of their valuable programming time towards bringing Pre-CU SWG back to life and by looking at some of the posts in this forum I dont think most people appreciate it. I hope the SWGEmu group can be compensated financially for all this effort down the line.

With the donation meter in place and the cashflow of the donations disclosed and updated monthly I think you will see an influx of donations. When people see and understand what their donation is helping accomplish (better hardware leading to a more stable server ect), they will feel like a more needed part of the team.

With that said, I too will setup a montly donation of $10. This is nothing compared to the SWGEmu team's programming time every month but I hope the trend of support continues from the player base to help bring SWGEmu closer to completion with a heavier budget.

Thank you again for the time and effort.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:53 PM

Thanks for posting the news! I visit the forums every day (sic hugh?) and I'm glad to see any small peace of an update. Just to know how the project is doing!

Keep up the good work!!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
I wish i could donate.

But hug THANK YOU to everyone who can and who does donate.

And thanks to SWGEmu team for making all this possible.
Suck up more bro.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:21 AM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad16 View Post
Suck up more bro.
Could you be more stupid?

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...
Old 04-30-2010, 04:10 AM

I'll vote yes!!
Old 04-30-2010, 04:10 AM

sadly wish you could donate under $5.

EMU Suncrusher
TK/Dancer
Roleplay Federation (RFE)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SWG Intrepid RIP
TK/Musician
DEF Entertainment

Old 05-11-2010, 12:57 PM

I've been laid off 1.5 years and still manage to donate, I could get $5 picking returnables off the side of the road... 0_o
Old 05-11-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbous View Post
Ok, so all of you guys are using Firefox? Or are just too lazy to check the button.

Nice testing.
IE is a non w3c standards compliant browser and there for should not be used or supported in any way shape or from.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: