SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Bi-Weekly Updates

Notices

Bi-Weekly Updates Bi-Weekly Updates are SWGEmu's cornerstone updates, posted every two weeks.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 01-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Fuzcou Fuzcou is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: France, Paris
Posts: 12
Nice, thanks for the update!
Translated asap
__________________
  #32  
Old 01-04-2010, 08:19 PM
birk birk is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 21
grant money

so i wounder if they will be able to get grant money and will be able to hire moe help or better equmient
  #33  
Old 01-04-2010, 08:35 PM
SirJMon SirJMon is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 506
Have fun with the IRS when it comes to "Non Profit" and Donations. Be prepared for a big headache.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
I'm not going to bed. I'm trolling you from my BB as I drive. Isn't it great?




<DOOM> Website
  #34  
Old 01-04-2010, 09:29 PM
PuChanWong PuChanWong is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJMon View Post
Have fun with the IRS when it comes to "Non Profit" and Donations. Be prepared for a big headache.
Better sign it up as a religious organization. It'll be easier that way.
  #35  
Old 01-05-2010, 01:36 AM
Lestat'II Lestat'II is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 19
Heh, no frogs at all? I guess i'll just go ahead and play like usual, and please don't be all "Oh the frog will NEVER come back, so please dont mension anything about the frog", Because it makes me little above my head, for example (It makes me angry).
  #36  
Old 01-05-2010, 02:19 AM
vertwheal vertwheal is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat'II View Post
Heh, no frogs at all? I guess i'll just go ahead and play like usual, and please don't be all "Oh the frog will NEVER come back, so please dont mension anything about the frog", Because it makes me little above my head, for example (It makes me angry).
The frog will NEVER come back
  #37  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Lestat'II Lestat'II is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 19
-.- Not really funny at all but, Really is this true that No frogs I am asking the developers, GM's, Not players
  #38  
Old 01-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Tovo Tovo is offline
Retired Quality Assurance
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Scotland (UK)
Posts: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat'II View Post
-.- Not really funny at all but, Really is this true that No frogs I am asking the developers, GM's, Not players
Im not a developer or a GM. But as I understand it, there will be no blue frogs as they have served their purpose. Xp is attainable and trainers are teaching skills.
__________________
Tovo - Retired Quality Assurance
  #39  
Old 01-05-2010, 06:11 PM
washproof washproof is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 29
Happy new year all!

2010 brings us into the 6th year of the emu development... and i hope the last.
its been too long now without pre-cu...

heres to waiting...
__________________
  #40  
Old 01-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Feidry Feidry is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 104
2010: The Year Of SWGEmu. Please make it so. kthxbai.



Seriously though, I just can't wait for vehicles to come back. After that, I'm happy.
__________________
Computer Hardware Fanatic. If you have any computer troubles or just wanna talk tech, xfire name is pentiumwetwired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxydin View Post
.... it doesn't matter how many times, I grap the IR sensor for my mouse, it doesn't move the mouse lmao
Feidry - MWS
Wraffe -TKM / MDOC
Eekiw' - Epic Sniper
  #41  
Old 01-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Gray Mouser Gray Mouser is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 161
I would be ever so much more hopeful if we hadn't heard the same optimistic mumblings about the OR since summer, when they said it'd be complete. I mean, they anticipated the OR taking what, a few months at most? And here we are, 2010. Sigh!
  #42  
Old 01-07-2010, 12:01 AM
g0b0ts g0b0ts is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Mouser View Post
I would be ever so much more hopeful if we hadn't heard the same optimistic mumblings about the OR since summer, when they said it'd be complete. I mean, they anticipated the OR taking what, a few months at most? And here we are, 2010. Sigh!
haha. The Emu devs here are not taking any longer than SOE devs do on their own games. The difference is SOE devs are getting paid for the job. The Emu devs are doing it when they have free time. The long span between released information or released fixes/content here makes me feel right at home in SWG :P
__________________

"Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life."
  #43  
Old 01-07-2010, 02:56 AM
Zaff Zaff is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dallas
Posts: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0b0ts View Post
haha. The Emu devs here are not taking any longer than SOE devs do on their own games. The difference is SOE devs are getting paid for the job. The Emu devs are doing it when they have free time. The long span between released information or released fixes/content here makes me feel right at home in SWG :P
True. And don't forget that the OR is a lot more than just a restructure of the data base. That was done along with switching to a different type of database altogether back in September. They have done the database changes, standardized database queries so the overall code will be easier to manage and read. And they are working on editing the code now to use the standardized queries if I understood correctly back around November.

The part that was finished in September is probably what was being referred to when it was expected to be finished soon.
__________________
If you haven't read the FAQ, please do. The link is at the top of every page.

If you want to know how to access the test server read the setup guide. Or just download Launchpad Enhanced and let it do the work for you if you already have SWG installed.
  #44  
Old 01-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Kateb Ibliss Kateb Ibliss is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 43
Great as always guys.

Keep up the awesome work.
__________________


Visit DRAKE for more info.
  #45  
Old 01-07-2010, 02:41 PM
kaelvin kaelvin is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Washington State USA
Posts: 476
sweet now the forum is going to be full of lightsabers, and the constant battle of the question, who's is longer.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Contents Copyright 2004-2010, SWGEmu.