SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

View Poll Results: Do you support a full wipe of TC:Nova?
yes 603 63.27%
no 350 36.73%
Voters: 953. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 04:09 AM

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
Old 04-26-2010, 04:11 AM

This is a TEST sever... wipe it!!!!
If people want to continue to play with exploits in the game go log onto battlenet and play diablo and have a blast!!
Too all the Folmar dupers and exploiters if/when the wipe goes ahead........ welcome back to "live", where once again with out exploits you were non factors.

ELL OHH ELL!!!

IZRAFEL<ATO>
Voted Brias No.1 Forum Troll
IZRAFEL Vs MAGNUS | ILLMATIC Vs MAGNUS | ILLMATIC Vs EPIC FAIL | IZRAFEL Vs DECIUS | IZRAFEL Vs SMOKD | IZRAFEL Vs AUSTEN | BATTLE FOR CNET
Old 04-26-2010, 04:12 AM

Duped Credit's.. Easy to get JEDI, an dabbundance of DoT weapon's..

Character's easy to grind..

Wipe the server..

Let's see who stick's around..

J
Old 04-26-2010, 04:13 AM

Why make us suffer thru two wipes instead of only one, so what if some people cheated, they wont have the extra stuff for long anyway!
Old 04-26-2010, 04:14 AM

wipe it ALL and.....

REMOVE JEDI COMPLETLY
Old 04-26-2010, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spun View Post
I have a valid point for voting to wipe. But let me preface my remarks by saying that I honestly would be just fine whether it's wiped or not, I only hope that if it does happen it's soon.

My point is that I believe there is an overabundance of dot weapons. It wasn't like that on live and I feel that is just a flaw in the loot tables. I believe there would be alot more pvp if they do infact fix issues with the loot tables like they are suggesting.
Spun, excellent point. I too, think that DOT weapons are OP for the most part but honestly do you think a full wipe is required to fix that problem?

What it really boils down to is this, if this was a FULL restart, not just six months worth but EVERYONE restarted from the begining AND it was NEEDED to FURTHER the PROGRESS of the GAME I would be the first one to say Hell yea, wipe it....but it just isn't. I Vote NO. don't waste all our time just to fix something that will be fixed with the OR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Larek View Post
One last point.

It is fair to say that all of these current issues were experienced on live (and many more) however never once was a server wiped as a result. Credits that are duped have a way of spreading over the community and items decay and dissapear.

If you use this ultimate last resort action now it is fair to say it may be used again and I dont think anyone deep down would want a server wipe if they actually took some time to think about it.

It was never wiped on live beause THIS IS TEST SERVER IT IS MEANT TO BE WIPED UNLIKE LIVE... so making a comparison between the 2 as the crutch of your argument is quite useless and undermines your own position.

Comparing a Test Server to a LIVE server = WIN!!!

IZRAFEL<ATO>
Voted Brias No.1 Forum Troll
IZRAFEL Vs MAGNUS | ILLMATIC Vs MAGNUS | ILLMATIC Vs EPIC FAIL | IZRAFEL Vs DECIUS | IZRAFEL Vs SMOKD | IZRAFEL Vs AUSTEN | BATTLE FOR CNET

Wipe it. I just come back to playing the game. Now i have put in some long grind time (nothing better to do no job). I want to move forward and see this thing go live one day and if this is what it takes lets do it.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhk_zerocool View Post
I vote yes if the dev's feel its necessary, I do agree to a point that if after the wipe the game is as it was then I probably will not log in again until OR, whats the point? Every error/bug i've found has already been reported and is known so aside from getting my much needed fix of this game until OR the economy problems are a moot issue since OR will reset all anyway. if the duping/hacking etc happened but has been addressed so that it cant happen now in OR then let us play on until OR.
Then why did you vote yes? Just because you thought it would please the DEVS? Why are so many people voting yes then turning around and stating they will not log back in if it is wiped until OR?
Old 04-26-2010, 04:19 AM

it doesnt take a long time to grind.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:21 AM

Wipe it..

Sorry there have been wipe's in the past... So what does a few xtra wipe's matter..

we are all in here for the ACTIVE test of a TEST CENTRE.. so they wipe to see that the system they want for jedi's work's.. Fix the economy..

just WIPE it... LoL

LEt's hear the JEDI fan Boi's scream.. ROLF
Old 04-26-2010, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
Spun, excellent point. I too, think that DOT weapons are OP for the most part but honestly do you think a full wipe is required to fix that problem?
If it was just to fix that one issue then I would say no. I don't really know the extent of the exploiting and duping but it is severe enough that we're all here now in this thread. If they fix the drop rate of dot weapons and take jedi off easy mode then I'm all for that and I think that could only be implemented with a wipe. Even if those are the only substantial changes we get until the OR I'd be happy with it.

Last edited by Spun; 04-26-2010 at 04:27 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:24 AM

I could careless about my jedi. I voted no, only because they are leaving out something they need to fix, and that is group xp.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowtigre View Post
Well the theroy goes that all the people who say no are either People With Jedi's or they have duped Credit's and don't know how to grind Real money..

Waahaaa.... I'm going to Lose my JEDI...

Waahaaaaaa... I'm going to lose all my Duped Money...

ROLF...

Wipe the system Please...

J

that is extremely callous and will say a theory that is a relevant as the one stating that the earth is flat.

I voted yes.. but I know that many in my guild will vote no.. No Jedi, No massive amounts of credits or uber leet gear/weapons to cause them to vote this way.. They just want the wipe to be a wipe to mean something.

Just remember the first three letter in ASSUME are usual a good verbal representation of the one who is doing the assuming.

EMU Suncrusher
TK/Dancer
Roleplay Federation (RFE)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SWG Intrepid RIP
TK/Musician
DEF Entertainment

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: