SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

View Poll Results: Do you support a full wipe of TC:Nova?
yes 603 63.27%
no 350 36.73%
Voters: 953. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 10:33 AM

about these people saying they will leave, well let them leave they are the wrong type of people to have on a test centre.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:35 AM

No. I just begun playing the game.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:36 AM

I honestly think that too many people are voting yes or no to this whole thing without enough information. There are too many "I vote yes IF" or "I vote no UNLESS" statements on here. I propose a closure of this thread, the devs work out the details, then post up a full OFFICIAL poll once all the details are ironed out. As it is I know about 200 or more people had voted before the "Revision" took place and gave more info... So maybe call this an Opinion poll and use it as a means of saying "ok x% says they'd be for it so let's work out some concepts" then put the official poll up say... a week from now?
Falceon Feir - Pistoleer/BH
Krysan Feir- MDoc/swordsman
Galaxy Harvester- Falceon

mugane here . i might be for a wipe after my hard grind and the insane lag and rubber banding. making 1 synthetic cloth every 5 mints struggling for my 12 points over 5 months. sampling resources when you had to walk and die every 5 minits. sure i am for a wipe if they can guarantee me its not just going to happen again next week. just give me my skills and resourses i have worked 6 months for.let alone the fact i got to remake and regrind my char .i have worked harder in here for my position than in rl . the last wipe was because of duped items get real

Badboy, you havent played long enough to have an opionon lol, Specificly about letting people leave, because we arnt testing anything at the moment, anyone who believes they have tested anything lately is a noob, an the wrong type of person to have peroid =)

The server is a service, while the OR is being written, lol, So why are they the wrong people for a test center server?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by caratacos View Post
No. I just begun playing the game.
its not a game yet!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:39 AM

I voted no. IMO fixing exploits and hacks, while an important task, doesn't merit a wipe. If additional features like, housing, harvesters and containers were implemented I would be inclined to say yes.

With an impending wipe happening when the OR is ready why not just wait till then.

Just my $.02
Old 04-26-2010, 10:40 AM

Ok, the polls are clear...

Are we going to get a wipe or not? And if so, WHEN?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:40 AM
Quality Assurance Crafting Supervisor
Quality Assurance

I think we should all give due to the devs work and their recommendation that a wipe be enacted in order to move to the next stage.

Does a wipe irritate grinders? Heck yes. Will the wipe move progression toward more features? Yes, according to the devs.

I accept that the latter is more important to the goal of getting a final server system working so we may install working servers to support the communities awaiting a full, working SWGEMU.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vieppedfire View Post
Come on man, we are taking up there time with a wipe for someone getting reported and the devs seeing the item in question on thier account would take less time then this and I believe that most would stop useing items in question
You seem to think that everyone that exploits advertises themselves "hey look at me and my exploited stuff"

Unless your suggesting that the mods actively audit everyones accounts?

TC-Nova characters
Dheco Lightsky - Master Swordsman
Khira - Master Doctor/Dancer
Azrazel - Master ID/Tailor
Ylesa - TK/Ranger
Old 04-26-2010, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adler1984 View Post
I honestly think that too many people are voting yes or no to this whole thing without enough information. There are too many "I vote yes IF" or "I vote no UNLESS" statements on here. I propose a closure of this thread, the devs work out the details, then post up a full OFFICIAL poll once all the details are ironed out. As it is I know about 200 or more people had voted before the "Revision" took place and gave more info... So maybe call this an Opinion poll and use it as a means of saying "ok x% says they'd be for it so let's work out some concepts" then put the official poll up say... a week from now?
agreed
Old 04-26-2010, 10:49 AM

To clarify my earlier post about getting one shotted as a Jedi fully buffed with full mods with a rifle... it wasnt a rifle. It was a carbine. Since when can you one shot someone with 2850 mind with a carbine?

erm 3450 health rather.

Last edited by odwill; 04-26-2010 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:56 AM

Advantages: Duped economy would be reset, jedi would be more of a mystery again

From all the whinning on the forums for the last few months about both of these issues why would you vote against it or do you people just whine to whine?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonkatuff View Post
To clarify my earlier post about getting one shotted as a Jedi fully buffed with full mods with a rifle... it wasnt a rifle. It was a carbine. Since when can you one shot someone with 2850 mind with a carbine?

erm 3450 health rather.
This is why in SOE SWG pre-cu there were damage and speed caps and looted weapons beyond cdef and anything a marksmen would use didn't exist, everything was crafted.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:57 AM

How long is the vote going to go on before it's calleD?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: