SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2010, 12:32 AM

The devs and us have a symbiotic relationship here, folks.

Notice how the minute a dev posts in this thread, the hate goes down? It’s easy to attack the wizard behind the curtain, a lot harder when he actually says something back.

That doesn’t mean the devs weren’t wrong, just that it takes a public face and accountability to calm people down. That’s what PR is. A public face.

In the grand scale of the Emu, wiping the TC isn’t really that big of a deal. But it does show us how the relationship between the devs and community works.

People will always be pissed when their voice isn’t heard. I voted for a wipe. I stand by that choice.

The Emu has never been known for great community relations; maybe this will create a spark that will change that.

I hope it does.

-Tay

P.S. For what it’s worth:

Devs, for all your hard work, volunteering, and for donning the flame suits, thank you.

And to the community, we are a salty bunch ready to call bull**** at the drop of a hat. If we weren’t this passionate about this damn game it would have dead a long time ago. For that, thank you.

TayTay May

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: